Fortis Institute - Wayne Reviews

AMAZING SCHOOL !! As soon as you walk in you feel super welcomed. Everyone will care and do their best to helo you out throughout the process and is very fast. It also gives you the impulse to continue with your education.
Job Prospects – I have appreciated the job efforts of the career staff, as well as the resume services, however, no job was found for many students.
Academic Experience – This school is well known and has a great record. I have held no problems with teachers and instructors. The office staff were forgetful with alot of paperwork, however, financial aid was timely and class started on time.
Tuition Is Reasonable – I feel that the tuition for my program is reasonable. The financial aid process was fairly simple and the people were very helpful.
Berdan Institute Is the Place for Me – I do not start school for a month but so far the people at Berdan Institute have been extremely helpful in assisting me with enrolling at their school. The admissions department has been very flexible with scheduling my appointments around my work schedule. So far my experience at Berdan Institute has been wonderful.