Fortis Institute - Nashville Reviews

Its hard working full time and going to school full time but if I can do it at 45 then anyone can. This nursing program is no joke. Its hard work and late nights, but the end result is so worth the trouble
I loved my time at Fortis. The teachers were all great and the Cardiovascular program was phenomenal. I was very well prepared for my registry and to go to work. The director, Mrs. Brown is very passionate about the students and their futures. She puts her heart and soul into all her students. Anyone looking to begin a new exciting life should consider Fortis.
They took ask the credits that could be used towards me graduating sooner
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Nashville
They have all the equipment that is needed to help me excel in my field
They give to right information if one asks.
At the last time before completing my financial aid, I learned that 16,000 had to be paid out of my pocket.
Learned that I have to pay out of pocket in order to continue my education.
All educator seems to have a handle on what they are teaching.
The program sounds promising , due to the certification that one will receive, that shows one can do the job
Certain things that should be told to students, don't get told until the last time. Those last minute problems could deter people from attending the school. I feel that all information on the possible things that a student may face, when making a decision on whether or not a person may be able to further their education.