Fortis Institute - Grand Prairie Reviews

Fortis is very organized and have very helpful team members that are willing to help in anyway needed.
I am well aware that technical schools cost more than going to a regular school. I believe that I will get my moneys worth in the end it's just a struggle for me to come up with the money I need.
Teonly problem I have is that when you have a massive amount of computer usage by so many people, it tends to slow the network down.
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Grand Prairie
The resources are available to everyone, teachers included. If you need the help they are there to assist you. The LRC is very quiet and comfortable, so it helps when you have to read and/or study.
I've been at Fortis for only a mont. I enjoy the instructors and they immense amount of knowledge that they have. They're very erudite about what they know in there field. I'm about to complete my first module and take my final exam next week. I feel very well prepared. I know that the skills I've learned are impeccable. I will update you on the other programs as I continuethrough the courses.