Fortis Institute - Forty Fort Reviews

They don't offer online classes
Not sure they have this
1 out of 2 hygiene programs in alabama
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Forty Fort
Make sure you ask questions
I have not started class yet
I did not get all I was hoping to get, but that's ok
I've had a very good experience so far
I BELIEVE THAT FORTIS ONLINE IS A GREAT SCHOOL. EVERY TIME I HAVE A QUESTION THAT NEEDS AN ANSWER THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE PROMPTLY. NOT TO MENTION THE PROFESSORS ARE VERY INTO YOU SUCCEEDING AND HELPING YOU TO ACHIEVING THAT GOAL.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FORTIS ONLINE EXCEPT THE FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT. I HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL NOW 7 WEEKS AND STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AWARD LETTER FROM FINANCIAL AID. WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?
Im planning to be a certified pharmacy technician, and this money will help me achieve that.
I think Fortis will be a great school. I need to learn a new skill and they have persuaded me that this is the right path. I always imagined school to be scary. They put me right at ease, explaining how financial aid works. I absolutely love that there classes are focused. There are no unnecessary classes. I was even shown there graduation/ hire rates for my class of interest.
finanical aid is good they are trying to help me with more grants and loans to help me pay for school
The skills that I am learning are wonderful everything is hands on and the teachers really do care I couldnt have ask for a better place to grow and learn
Horrible Experience – It was horrible everything i did there i could have done at home on my own it was a waste of my money
Waste of Time – 9 months is to short of a program. Dont sell yourself short
Waste of Money – What a joke. Here i am 2 years later with no job. The worst part was there was hardly any shop time. You will spend the whole day with the book and power point.