High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fortis Institute - Forty Fort
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Fortis Institute - Forty Fort Reviews
I love it. It's an accelerated program and the people are wonderful. I'm so glad that I picked this college over another one. It's close to home and family and am able to do it while working full time.
They don't offer online classes
I think Fortis will be a great school. I need to learn a new skill and they have persuaded me that this is the right path. I always imagined school to be scary. They put me right at ease, explaining how financial aid works. I absolutely love that there classes are focused. There are no unnecessary classes. I was even shown there graduation/ hire rates for my class of interest.