Fortis Institute - Erie Reviews

The dental hygiene program is great. Hands on - intense but in a good way. The class sizes are small and the instructors are amazing. I am not sure about the other programs with Fortis but I know this one is great.
I just started at Fortis Institute in Erie, PA. The staff are very nice and knowledgeable. The classes are taught well and I am learning lots.
I really didn't expect to be going back to school at age 51, but I have to say even though it has been a lot of work, I have found it to be very rewarding. The school is very personable and the instructors are really willing to help you out with whatever you need. They seem to want to see you succeed as much as you do.
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Erie
I have not started yet but I have heard great things from current students attending
everyone in the admissions office and financial aide has greatly helped
It's pretty bad, I would never go back to this school again.
The people in the admissions were difficult to deal with, I trans from another college and Fortis gave me a hard time
everyone there is so nice and very helpful.
my tution is a little high but im going for 18 months at 4 days a week so in the end it will be well worth it.
there student centers are very good. they have more then enough computers and computer labs for the student.
they have plenty of computer and labs.there network is great and the speed is great.
they have different buildings for all there career oppions
im not in post grad school
fortis has had me threw everything from getting me accepted into the lpn program to all of my financial aid they are very respectable people.i would recommend them to anyone who is interested in the school.
the professors when I attended before were nice
hoping to attend to get the degree I want
when I attended 2 years ago I loved it, that's why I chose to reattend and finish.
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Erie
If there were online classes for my program I would do them.
always get the amount I need for school.
clean bathrooms, a big parking lot, a lot of computers.