Fortis Institute - Birmingham Reviews

The school leaders do not run the school very well but the instructors are amazing and care about providing the students with the knowledge they need to succeed.
Fortis has been a great fit for me, the instructors are all super helpful. The faculty there are all there for you to help you in any way they can
I have not had to transfer any credits personally, but the admission staff will do everything and anything to make sure you get what you deserve.
Start Your Review of Fortis Institute - Birmingham
Career services is wonderful!!! A lot of people do not use them which is a mistake on their part. Career services is dedicated in helping current students and graduates getting into the career field.
The work load isn't a lot at all. Its school there will be homework. Learning a lot of new things and refreshing the old.
School is wonderful. Everyone is willing to help in anything you need. The Financial and Admissions Process was quick and easy.The Instructors are very informational and will help out if there is any doubt you have about yourself.
It ok it just needs a little color it's a little bland
Everything is amazing and very helpful
Everything is good so far classes and teachers
The school's tuition is expensive and I don't feel it is worth the education I am receiving. It seems as if faculty are not on one accord.
Nursing seems to be big at the school, but overall i have to interact more
working students, just graduated from high schoo lsocialize with each other
This school is the worst school every. The teachers have never had any experience in education and they are rude for no reason. This school will also find a way to take what ever money they can from you. They have also changed my program and I wasn't notified my graduation date would change. Please don't attend this school take this from someone who is stuck here
The teachers at this school, most of them have never worked in education a day in their lives. They have attitudes when you ask them a question and I haven't learned much since I been there.
This school is a terrible school. They will find any way to take your money. I was suppose to graduate in February but the school change my graduation date without even notifying me. I would not recommend anyone to go to this school if you want a certificate please go to another school. And I didn't mean to rate it a B+ but I couldn't change it