Fortis College - Norfolk Reviews

The national pass rates are excellent. Staff will get to know you and help you through the program. The student teacher ratio makes it a great place to succeed.
Fantastic Nursing program with great pass rates and lower tuition than others schools in the area. I would recommend anyone to check out this school.
I chose this Fortis because of the wonderful admissions staff who made my situation important to them. I was given so much help in my financial aid situation and received a call every week from my admissions counselor to check in and see how things were going in the weeks leading up to my start date. The teachers care about you and are passionate about what they do.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Norfolk
at my school we have a career adviser and we have to do and externship to get job training before we can graduate
our resources for my school are very limited we have a small library and no athletic center
our work load is a chapter a day in class then homework is 8 pages long
my major is Pharmacy tech its hands on and set up exactly like an pharmacy office
at fortis college in norfolk you dont get a degree you get certified on whatever field of work you wanna do
school has been good to me its allot of hard work but it gets me out of the house everyday and it allows me to meet new people and helps me get closer to my dream job
everyone in my class is friendly and we all get along because we have so much in common
its ok i dindnt think i would have to pay $200 out of pocket
my school is great all my teachers are very knowledgeable about what they teach abut alos understanding about their students having kids and jobs they are very hands on and full of energy
We do not have an online program so I really can't rate it.
The workload is heavy at times but that's mostly because it's an accelerated program so more is due in a shorter amount of time. The faculty is great and so e of the best, most knowledgeable nurses I have ever met. The school itself is small but clean and up to date. I have access to any resources I need.
The professors not only teach but they have studied the same material that they are teaching so that they have the most current knowledge of their subject.
I haven't been to any other school in years so I don't have a basis for comparison. However, many people say it's expensive compared to other schools. Financial aid was great for me.
I'm not sure. Never had online courses
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Norfolk
I haven't had any hassles
I love all but the workload and the clinical hours are strenuous
I love the nursing program but it's very hard and so is the workload