Fortis College - Indianapolis Reviews

DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL. I was one of the ones who read the reviews and figured that "If a student wants to learn and follow the rules of learning, anything is possible and they cannot fail" but this school is beyond repair and I hope the Education Department of Indianapolis closes it soon.The teachers are horrible and talk about students and the other teachers. It has conditional accreditation so NO OTHER SCHOOL can take your credits for transfer and they wouldn't even take my credits from Indiana University of all places.People are not passing the NCLEX. I'm the type who's okay with teaching themselves and not cheating because this is the career I wish to go into and truly enjoy helping people but it was horrible. And the tuition: WHICH IS NOT EXPLAINED IN FULL DETAIL, is expensive. I was about to start my 3rd term and was already $10,000 in debt. Go to community college because it is better than graduating to find out that they are not completely accredited in the medical world.
Fortis is setting students up for failure. The excessive work load for each class a week is beyond pathetic. Only a few teachers actually care to teach and treat students with respect. I will think twice before enrolling. 9 months sounds good,and sometimes too good can be fatal.
I don't believe there is an ability to excel above the program
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Indianapolis
Some of the professors are knowledgeable while others not so much
Because a lot of the students want to succeed they do an amazing job during externship
Expect to have assignments upon assignments
If you don't know what you came for you will easily fall into the cracks
Starting or one day a week on campus and online classes worked for me more time to enjoy my family
The students get good jobs
The teachers are pretty flexible and they are helpful
I see students work there but it doesn't apply to me because I don't
The fact that you can go to school and still see your family without be stressed out
The teachers and the dean work with you to keep your grades up
The curriculum is straightforward. U have to maintain goog grades.
Very diverse population, goal oriented, and older
I love the convenience and flexibility it gives you. Not to mention that it saves on traveling costs.
It is very expensive to go to a private school.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Indianapolis
They take the time to explain.
Overall, the friendly caring staff that show that they are there for the student's.
They have good career offers