Fortis College - Cuyahoga Falls Reviews

Fortis College has smaller class sizes so it is helpful when learning new material. You have some teachers who really want to see you do good and be successful so they do help you and go above and beyond for you. You are prepared for the NCLEX when you graduate and their sims labs are very helpful with learning how to handle situations and learning about different diseases and body systems.
I really enjoy the environment of Fortis College, even though I am not a student yet. I am on my way to hopefully becoming a student at Fortis and all the teachers and assistants there are very helpful and kind when getting me on my path of education.
From the initial phone call I made to the actual financial aid meeting, I found every staff member to be pleasant to talk to. Very quick paced, aimed at getting you trained, qualified, and into the career of your choosing.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Cuyahoga Falls
the course is more expensive than others schools but it was the closest and most convienent to my location.
I really just keep to myself and do what i have to do.
They call and check up on you to make sure you moving right along
Fortis College is a scam. They just want your money.
Fortis helped me transition from the MA program to the RN program simply, and within 3 weeks. They also transferred some of my credits that applied from MA.
The school offers a van that picks you up for school
The nursing instructors make me feel that my opinion doesn't matter. I feel like I do not have a voice.
The computers and the network are consistantly slow.
I signed up for classes in HVAC at Fortis College in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. All of a sudden Career Services stopped helping me find a job after I have applied for over one-hundred HVAC jobs. I graduated in 2011, it's 2013 now and I still don't have a job in the HVAC field. I graduated with merit and honor roll status. Enrolling here was the biggest mistake I have ever made.
I enjoy all of my professors and enjoy coming to school
I enjoy attending Fortis College.The faculty is great I love my career choice and i have met some new friends
All Ages – Most peop;e are pretty nice, and they have a variety of ages
one thing i dont like about this school is the fact that the computer systems are old, although they do have plenty of them
Fun in the Class Room – they offer many oppertunities, very hands-on with their classes, and take great pride in how well they prepair youo for when you graduate
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Cuyahoga Falls
Very fast pace and you learn a lot, I really enjoy it! And after reading the sample all staff members are really involved with all students on a personal level.
Most of the students at the school are older and focused on finishing the course. The student body is made up of a lot of different ethnicity's
I like how the class sizes are small because it allows me to have more one on one time with the teacher and I feel comfortable asking questions if I don't understand a topic. The lab that I am able to work in is equipped with all the machines I will possibly be working on. Right now I cannot say whether or not I would choose to go to this school again because it's still very early in the school year. I could probably decide that in a few more months.