Fortis College - Columbus Reviews

I really enjoy the fact that it is a hybrid program. I will have an associates degree when I am finished. The teachers are very helpful and seem to really care. They will stay after class and help you if you ask. The school has tutoring and other resources available to help you succeed.
They are very helpful and want you to succeed. The classes are flexible to what you want. The programs are two years
It's expensive. The professors are not the best. They are about to lose their accreditation for the rad tech program.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Columbus
They were very straighforward about which credits would transfer or not transfer and why. Online courses provide flexible schedule and campus classes have day and night options
The workload isn't overly demanding, having multiple online classes is doable.
Offer job placement after graduation
Moderately sized on-campus classes. Online classes are engaging and the professors take active interest in students' work
They offer job placement after graduation with a high success rate
The teachers here are very professional and are willing to go above and beyond to help their students
So far I have had all good experiences with this school. There is always someone to help you, whether it is with administrative issues or tutoring with school work
The staff is nice and friendly at Fortis College - Columbus, anytime I have a problem I never have to wait long to get help with fixing it. They are flexible when it comes to paying the out of pocket cost for my tuition, so it doesn't feel like a burden. Most importantly the network of support that is set up at the school is very helpful and convenient especially if a particular subject is difficult. They take their time to make sure that you understand the course work because they want you to succeed.
I love this school and would go again. There is just an amazing support system from the instructors, advisers, and peers. They have live chat sessions that are a big help as well. A lot of interaction that I have never got from previous schools before.
Biggest and most frustrating school
I would never recommend anyone to go here
One of the worst mistakes I have ever made
Hidden fees and they don't tell you anything.
Haven't experienced it but heard bad things.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Columbus
This is a horrible school and I regret ever going there.
The financial aid process was very simple. I met with the financial aid adviser who was very friendly. She went over all of the things that I would need to complete my package. Once she received the information she went to her office processed my award package and then took the time to explain everything to me. She also took extra time to go over certain things that I am able to do to reduce my tuition costs. She also made sure that I actually understood everything and answered any questions that I had.
I think that the amount that the school is charging for the program that I am in is not bad at all. I actually feel that it is so worth it On top of them providing you with many ways to help you pay for your tuition. They are always with you every step of the way, and make sure that you have everything that you need.