Fortis College - Cincinnati Reviews

It's a great college very clean and professional .. Everyone was friendly and helpful .. They have small classes which was a plus and free tutoring.... But i think every student should get a school check because that would help ah student out like me with car note and insurance
It's way better than a traditional class because I work 3rd shift and have two kids, so I can juggle everything around.
I like the online environment better than classroom
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Cincinnati
The career center is great they are currently helping me find a job.
The advisors are really nice in the career center I informed them that I was moving to another state and they offered to help me find job placement.
I feel that the professors are really attentive and if they see that you may be struggling they offer help.
I think the workload was great it was enough to teach you but not to much that you could not complete
I enjoyed the curriculum of the school and they always offered assistance
This school has gone out of their way to ensure that my college experience is the best it possibly can be. Everything from calling to ensure my first assignments were turned in to even requesting my HS Transcripts for me. They want to see driven individuals who care about their education succeed.
I haven't met any of the professors yet but all of the majors are medical-related.
I haven't started my major yet, but I heard it is tough but nursing major is tough anyway.
They said that they have an online program they have a contract with that will take all Fortis College graduates and they have many resources on getting a job.
I haven't had any experience with it yet but it seems it is helpful for the students I viewed.
Very helpful and comfortable to interact with.
The network is relatively slow.
They could use more computer labs and student study areas. They need to expand the library and the cafeteria/break room. They do not have an athletic center.
Most of the students I have come in contact with seem very focused and determined to succeed.
Start Your Review of Fortis College - Cincinnati
Someone is always there to help and answer any questions.
I did not receive the financial aid that I was expecting, considering my family only has one income.
I have nothing, but good things to say about my school, so far. My particular program is very in depth and not too long. Included in the program is a 12 week externship, which many times results in the student getting hired. They truly care about their students and care that they succeed. They work very hard at helping us find jobs after we complete the program. Also, it is very helpful that they provide all of our uniforms to wear for school.