Fortis College - Salt Lake City Reviews

I do like the working together attitude among school administration to solve a student problem. The time taken to solve a student problem is not always in a timely manner.
The class schedule isn't something any of the students have a say in. Schedules are very ridged. Most of my transfer credits expired unfortunately but a few I was able to move over.
They have an excellent job placement rate. They fully prepare you to enter into the dental field and provide networking for possible career leads.
  • 6 months ago
Review Your College
My cohort size is only 14 people. With such small class styles we receive a lot of one on one attention from the professors. So far, I find the instructors to be fair and more than qualified .
They have someone who specifically helps with career services. They receive frequent posting for jobs during and after the program.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
The DH program at Fortis is very focused. It's challenging and they do go through the courses very fast, but they make sure the students are following and help you in any way they can. They do a lot of hands on training with real patients and the lab is top notch.
I have had nothing but a positive experience at Fortis College. I'm in the DH program and the teachers and staff really do go out of your way to help you in any way they can. I love that they keep you with your cohort the full 32 months of the program. You get to establish friendships and bonds with your fellow students your entire journey.
The faculty really holds your hand until you're enrolled. After that, they're helpful but a little slower/more difficult to reach. A few exceptions exist.
It is very difficult to transfer with credits from this college. Most universities don't accept any transfer credits from Fortis. Disheartening. That is a huge reason I don't highly recommend this school.
  • Value
The professors are wonderful. Interesting, knowledgeable and qualified.
teachers and faculty whats our success. They are very supportive.
  • Value
Books seem a bit out-dated for my preference, along with the professor's preferences. Professors each have expensive knowledge. Some are easier to understand than others. It is a structured environment without being too rigid. Overall, I've enjoyed my experience. I have completed two semesters, thus far.
Overall, the staff and administration are great. The program is expensive and there is no book sell-back program. Food options on campus, leave something to be desired. Books cost different for different students.. the same books. Pretty frustrating.
They are all in for what you're there to learn!
Asked for afternoon classes and that's what I got!
Everyone is placed in a job after graduation.
  • Value
Small classes a lot off one on one.
Review Your College
It's all about the career your going into. No mumbojumbo.
  • Value
Everyone is there to halo you succeed!!!
Everyone looks out for each other.