Fort Worth Beauty is a for-profit college located in Fort Worth, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 22 undergraduate students. The Fort Worth Beauty acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management, and Facial Treatment. Fort Worth Beauty alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,600.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fort Worth Beauty School
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fort Worth Beauty School
- NGOgle School - Fort Worth
- 2 Year
- Fort Worth, TX
- 18 reviews
- NGUniversity of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - McAllen
- 2 Year
- McAllen, TX
- NGTri-State Cosmetology Institute
- 2 Year
- El Paso, TX
- 3 reviews
- NGToni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Carrollton
- 2 Year
- Plano, TX
Fort Worth Beauty School Reviews
"This school is one of the top schools in Fort Worth. They provide awesome classes with the best instructors that are full of education and are experienced. I have met so many new friends who I get to learn with everyday, and makes the environment of the school super fun! If i had to rate this school, i would give it a very full 9!'
Students are exciting, and friendly. Very welcoming. Willing to help you. There are different types of students: female and male, ethnicity varies, different ages, etc.
The professors are very nice and welcoming and also willing to help you with what ever you need, the curriculum includes the suggested hours to get your certificate such as cosmetology, skin care/make up, and nail techs. I just love it. It is amazing:)