Fort Valley State University Reviews

I like that its easy to get the help you need for your class. Everyone is friendly and the campus isn't hard to learn.
I enjoy my time being at fort valley because it feels like home. You are treated like family and very welcomed. Everyone is mutual and outgoing as well
What I like about fort valley state is that they treat you like family. They have a good ROTC program and they teach you a lot. If you ever have a chance experience the life of FVSU its only right to join. Their sports life is amazing as well. I will be experiencing more this year as well.
Start Your Review of Fort Valley State University
Fort valley state university is a great college for those of all majors. They are very diverse when it comes to what you aspire to be, the classes you wish to take, the teachers, and the students.
i enjoy fvsu a lot . i met lots of wonderful faces and the professors are very nice and helpful . I have attend fvsu for 2 years now and i absolutely love it! The college campus is beautiful , the dorms are really nice and the cafe food is good as well. Everyone is very nice to one another and there isn’t any bad things about Fort Valley . I love my HBCU!
Fort Valley State University is a pretty good school out in the country and has a pretty campus and buildings. The faculty and students are very helpful and generous. I would recommend anyone who is questioning to apply to Fort Valley State University to go ahead!
Fort Valley State University is like a home away from home. Once you enter the campus you are treated like family. The atomssphere is very welcoming. Also, the faculty and staff really want you to suceed in life and if they cannot help you themselves they will most definitely direct you to the right person who will.
My experience at Fort Valley State University was some of my best days in my life. I came in a young man and now i have turned into a grown man. The people here always want to help you succeed in life. Fort Valley State university is one of the best institutes in the nation and I’m proud to be a wildcat!
I am a currently a freshman at Fort Valley State University. The Financial aid office & Housing office is absolutely TERRIBLE. They don’t try their best to help you with nothing. They only tell you what they can’t do or what you can’t do. This is my first semester here and I had a bad experience the first day I came. If i we’re you I WOULD NOT attend Fort Valley State University. I am so applaud at the service i have gotten here so far. I am currently in $7000 worth of debt for unneccesary things. I have no place to stay due to the verification process which has NOTHING to do with the FAFSA, instead of telling me what i did wrong on the FAFSA they sent me through a verification process i can not get out of which is causing me to be in debt. I’m stuck with no place to stay, no meal to eat everyday & $7000 worth of debt to paid for which i CAN NOT afford.

Sincerly, Jazmin Ardis
I love everything about Fort Valley State from the forming to just how it’s so easy to get involved and I never feel left out!
I love the fact that the school is a HBCU, I love that it has a lot going on, and I love the fact that it close to home. My experience with FVSU is when I went to summer camp for a week. I knew it was my dream school. Family and friends have said nothing but positive things about the school. I can not wait to attend!
The classes are small and the professors provide one on one help if need. The campus is beautiful and not too big. This feels like a second home. They have great programs to help you relax. They offer help with most of your needs.
I am really enjoying my college experience. The teachers and staff are awesome are always ready to help.
I have attended Fort Valley State University for over a year now and I can honestly say that it has been a roller coaster of emotions, but overall this college has taught me things that I will take with me for the rest of my life. The student body and staff are very friendly and if you attend FVSU, it will feel like home to you. As far as academics go, my advice is to be very focused, and really take your education into your own hands so you can get the full experience in regards to education. You will come across all people, of all shades, sizes, and backgrounds here and I truly do think that most people will find comfort in the school itself. If you are thinking about attending this school as a student go in focused like never before and make sure you complete any important applications ahead of time if possible. This will ensure a smooth ride through your registration process, and other processes to come.
The best thing about FVSU is the southern hospitality that spreads throughout the Wildcat community. I have enjoyed my experience thus far, from the students to the staff, even the janitors are nice and helpful. There are so many different opportunities that are in the Wildcat community, from joining clubs to watching some of the staff take on the students in fun games of basketball and football. The campus has grown so much over that past decade and even the upgrade of the food, parking lots, and even the dorm life is different. There is an overall helping and learning opportunity at Fort Valley State University!
Fort Valley State University is a Historically Black College! It's fun , but at the same time it can be a little unorganized! We are one big family there & the school is in a small town ! Teachers at FVSU are pretty decent !
I really love Fort Valley State University, I think it's a great school to attend. The professors here are here to work with you and guide you if needed and they also will do a lot of one on one time with you. There are a lot of clubs/organizations to get into and also a lot of fun activities going on around campus.
Start Your Review of Fort Valley State University
Only problem would be location in reference to everything else. if you're looking for a get away this would definitely be it.
My experience here at FVSU has been pretty good. As far as academics go, the professors are here to help you! They put in effort to teach you and advise you. This school as many opportunities to help you be successful in your area of study. Outside of classes, there are many activities, sports, clubs, and organizations to join to enhance your college experience and your resume. FVSU is a relatively small school, so it is very easy to network and students are willing to stick together like family.
The University has a nice campus currently undergoing renovations. Professors and staff are hit or miss with some being more concerned with student success than others. Food quality is okay and will occasionally be really good.