High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities8 Graduates
Human Services5 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics1 Graduate
Business Administration and Management1 Graduate
Business Support Services1 Graduate
Construction Engineering Technician1 Graduate
Minority and Group Studies1 Graduate
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.7 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fort Peck Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Fort Peck Community College Reviews
All the teachers are helpful. Attendance is key, obviously. My favorite experience is making new friends and the classes are awesome. I would choose this school again because its size is not too big, not too small.
It's like having my own personal garage, working on cars. And learning everything about them. I like hands-on work.
The last year that I had attended this school I had only two instructors who split the classes that were required. I loved them! These instructors were awesome and we kind of became friends. I was very interested in what they had to show me and I think there teaching "ways" are pretty cool. They made it fun and easy to finish all of my classes.