Fort Lewis College is Colorado's crossroads of education and adventure. We offer 40 majors in the arts, business, engineering, sciences, humanities, and teacher education. We are proud of our dedication to small classes, a liberal arts perspective, and hands-on experiences that foster entrepreneurship, leadership, creativity, and life-long learning. And what a beautiful place to learn: our campus sits on a mesa above historic Durango and overlooks the southern Rocky Mountains, which are both our playgrounds and our classrooms.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.67 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.71 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.69 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.97 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.44 responses