Fort Hays State University Reviews

I really enjoy FHSU. The professors do a great job of getting to known students. Fort Hays is very affordable but that does not stop them from providing a great education.
Fort Hays State is a solid school if you're looking for a college experience on a budget. The school's small size provides for a much better learning environment that you may otherwise get at a large university, and the academic programs are competent. The town of Hays is... dull and isolated to say the least and I would not recommend for anyone who would prefer to be in a populated area. The school's management cuts alot of corners in housing and facilities, and I cannot count how many times the elevator broke, the roof leaked, or the fire alarm went off for no reason in the middle of the night. While this may sound bad, as long as you can find accommodations off campus, it isn't too much of a problem. The party scene has quite a reputation; whether it lives up to this standard is up to you. Food's terrible. Campus is safe as long as you don't do anything incredibly stupid. All of my professor's have been very friendly, accommodating and professional thus far.
This was a wonderful school. The professors were always available and helpful. I appreciated the fact my Masters could be completed at my pace. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone who is considering online classes.
Start Your Review of Fort Hays State University
It's a great school. All my teacher are caring and understanding. They are well qualified and always helping me succeed. Everybody is super friendly.
I went on a college visit to Fort Hays State University my Sophomore year of high school and it was amazing. I've wanted to go there ever since that day. Some of the things that I really liked about the college is the beautiful campus, the small class sizes, and how everyone I met there was eager to answer any questions I had about the college. Another thing that I like about FHSU is the fact that they have an accredited Nursing and Radiology program and those are the two careers that I'm considering to become. Overall, Fort Hays State University and the most beautiful and well ran college I've ever visited.
I am still a student at Fort Hays State University and I enjoy this school very much. It is a medium sized college and the class sizes are small. I enjoy this because you have more of an opportunity to interact with the teachers.
I have visited Fort Hays many times. For soccer and a road trip. The overall feeling is amazing. You feel as if a new door has open to a bright future. I'm so excited to be a Tiger next year!
Fort Hays State University is a great college, especially for people who have lived in small towns their whole lives. It is a very diverse campus and I have had very few bad professors
The social, on-campus friendliness experience is hyped-up. Most of the student body ends up transferring or dropping out - the graduation rate is low. Fantastic staff, especially the professors with their fantastic backgrounds. Equipment for student use is great. The directors board leaves much to be desired here, however. The party scene was once a glorious wake of celebration around Hays campus - It's not quite what it used to be. The dorms were a nightmare - depending which you were in, however they ARE remodeling them. Student life does an adequate job of involving new students in student life activities. Campus safety also leaves much to be desired, considering the number of attacks I alone have known to happen on campus. Diversity is one of the most prominent features of this university. Students literally come from all over the globe to attend FHSU especially for it's affordable tuition, which I might add, for a university, is a BARGAIN.
I loved how involved the university is with the community. Going there they make everyone feel at home and comfortable within themselves. The people there are beyond amazing and help the university provide students with a growing education that will benefit them greatly in their futures.
This is a great campus. It is not too big, and not too small. The small class sizes make it so much easier to excel in class rather than sitting through a lecture hall full of hundreds of students.
Fort Hays offers a completely online Virtual College so that you can finish school from anywhere. You don't need to rearrange your work schedule since these classes are online. They have several degrees available through this program. The education is the same as on campus classes. I highly recommend it if you have a busy schedule.
Great school for the price. Teachers that I have had want and are willing to help students succeed. On-Campus housing and dining could be improved. Lots of majors at FHSU. Medium sized town has most stores you would need.
Fun community with tons of free resources and activities. Very cost efficient and you'll have a great time there!
I've attended a few different colleges, but Fort Hays State University has been the best. The staff, its teachers, they are all so beyond helpful. They truly believe no question is a stupid question. When I send an email, they always respond within hours, I have even gotten an email at midnight. I have already recommended this University to my friends that are looking to continue their education. The teachers, they are amazing and are always there for you when you need it, plus they will randomly send you messages just to see how you are doing and ask if you have any questions.
I attend Fort Hays State Virtual College and I have been absolutely thrilled with the access to information and how willing advisers are to help you register for classes and guide you in the right direction in order to succeed.
I absolutely love the school. The small setting, dedicated professors, and professional yet challenging learning environment makes it very comfortable to continue my college experience.
Start Your Review of Fort Hays State University
I love Fort Hayes! Excellent instructors and they are very helpful! I've made straight A's for one year so far!! :-)
I like how the campus is smaller but still big enough to sustain everyone. One thing I would like to see changed is the availability of certain classes. A lot of the time classes different people need collide with other times and it just seems like a lot of work to get an education. Another thing, they recently decided to raise tuition and as a student who pays for their own college, it is frustrating.
I like that Fort Hays State University has so many activities for students to participate in. The academics are incredible and the atmosphere is amazing. The only thing that I would probably change is the cafe food. But other than that, I really love FHSU!