Founded in 1841, Fordham offers an urban educational experience rooted in the Jesuit tradition of intellectual rigor and respect for the individual. Students choose from more than 60 majors and complete a core curriculum that spans literature, history, science, theology, philosophy, and the arts. Fordham has two residential campuses: Rose Hill, adjacent to the New York Botanical Garden and the Bronx Zoo; and Lincoln Center, in the cultural heart of Manhattan near Central Park. As the Jesuit University of NYC, Fordham is a place where talent and intellect are nurtured and dreams are achieved.
Fordham University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.110 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.117 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.117 responses
Business Administration and Management225 Graduates
Political Science and Government109 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies82 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.94 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.158 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.69 responses
Fordham University Reviews
1. Two campuses give you access to the city and a traditional campus
2. Its near NYC so you can have lots of fun
3. Many great professors
1. The school administration sucks! They will do nothing to make your life easier: bad career services, terrible financial aid interactions, horrible international student office behavior!
2. Financial "Aid" office is useless. Their international student office was horrible too. They wouldn't help you with anything and leave you on your own.
3. Old websites and systems! Their websites were outdated in 2010 and they still have made no improvements.
4. Bronx is not safe. Don't leave campus at odd hours!