1. St. Louis, MO
  2. 4 Year

Fontbonne University Reviews

I love Fontbonne University! It's a small campus which makes getting around to classes super easy. It also means that everyone knows everyone else, and everyone on campus, staff, faculty, and students are friendly! The buildings are nice and classrooms are comfortable. Fontbonne recently added a new parking lot which helped a lot. Fontbonne also offers a lot of activities and fun events. The only thing I would change is the cost of parking passes. FBU is a private University so tuition is crazy expensive and so are parking passes. I feel like since we already pay a ton in tuition, parking passes should be cheaper, if not free! But overall I'm proud to be a Griffin!
Fontbonne university is a great school! For many students including me it feels like home and I couldn't imagine myself at any other college! The campus is the perfect size for anyone who enjoys a close nit community feel. I make new friends every year and enjoy all the opportunities that I have to be involved on campus!
Fontbonne is a welcoming and uplifting university that shows a tremendous amount of care for their students. Their goal is to help educate people in their preferred field, as well as shape people into caring, respectful, productive members of society.
Very nice university. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Small campus and small classes, you don't get lost in the system. Offers many extra curricular opportunities.
I'm not sure at the moment because this is an open campus.
I enjoy our sports teams
I love it so far. The teachers are great
I was previously enrolled in a different university for several years. Fontbonne staff is very personable and they help you every step of the way through your academic career.
It's not often your by your self. It is a vertu group oriented atmosphere.
I love the intimate feel with the students and teachers. I feel apart and don't have to fight for the teachers attention.
I look forward to working in my field after graduating because of the support groups.
  • College Junior
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
It pretty clean for the most party and some what quiet
Not really my thing of interest.
I would definitely choose my school again because toy not just a number tittle an individual with a voice. And is so family oriented so you don't feel home sick.
I enjoy the sportsmanship and student support of our teams.
I also do not attend any parties on campus
I do not go out much.
There is a certain respect to every individual.
The school make sure that every semester each student is aware or the regulations on the alcohol policy.
Really amazing! So glad that I chose Fontbonne!