Fontbonne University Reviews

Everyone who goes here is so friendly and engaging, it’s the complete opposite from my high school experience. The classes are interesting, the clubs are fun, and the professors really care about you. Dorm life is another matter entirely. It’s loud all the time, especially at night, and everyone acts like they still live with their parents and make messes and don’t clean up after themselves. That’s freshman for you, I guess, but it’s inconsiderate and rude to the others living in the building who actually know how to operate like responsible people.
Great school with small classroom size right in the middle of St. Louis. Professors are always happy to help.
Fontbonne is a decent school. The education in and of itself is above average simply due to the fact that you get to know all of the professors as well as them having that 1 on 1 time with you. The scheduling of classes is horrific. There aren’t enough professors there as they are constantly hiring adjuncts. The food is alright. Parking permits are absurdly priced and tuition is ridiculous. I’m happy that I came in with plenty of scholarships. Wouldn’t live on campus if you paid me. Dorms are tiny and cramped and they always have problems with furnace and AC. No Greek life. Parties are always held off campus. Athletics are decent... D3 level. No football team. This is definitely a commuter school so if you are looking for a school with that big “collegey” hype behind it, don’t go here. The place is small and not like other schools. I cannot imagine living there. I think it would get boring fast since Fontbonne is in a business district.
Start Your Review of Fontbonne University
Fontbonne University is a great school. I transferred here from Kansas city mo and it was a great choice. The classes are small enough that you really do get that one on one attention with the professors. Everyone knows everyone and the professors really do want you succeed.
when visiting with the upward bound program last summer my experience here at Fontbonne was overall amazing. exploring the campus and meeting with students and some of the administration was a great experience
Fontebonne is filled with very helpful and kind professors and employees. However, it is quite expensive for the level of of education offered in my opinion. The food and dorms could use an upgrade as well!
Fontbonne is a great school if you’re looking for a one on one classroom experience. Professors go out of their way to make sure you are doing well in your classes. With that being said Fontbonne is tremendously small. With 950 kids it’s smaller than most public schools and is commonly looked down upon by our neighbors at Washington University
Love the hometown feel this campus has. The teachers have the opportunity to get to know and understand you as an individual due to the moderate class sizes.
Fontbonne is a great school with wonderful and devoted teachers who really strive to see their students succeed. The small campus allows for students to make fast friends and really get to know their peers. It would be nice if there were more living and dining options, and it would be great to see more students involved on campus.
I just enrolled this past semester as a transfer student! Fontbonne has a great online program for my studies so I am able to work full time and also attend school. The staff has been very helpful for everything . The only issue is that it is very expensive for me and I have loads of student loans from only one semester.
What I like about Fontbonne is the small community. The class sizes are smaller. So, it is easier for professors to help each individual person.
I love the size. It is a small school with small class sizes. Professors really get to know you and you get to know the people in your program as well.
Although the cost is very expensive each and every year. The staff at Fontbonne University are very accessible from the instructors to the cafeteria workers are helpful and will put you in the right direction. When I first started at the university, I choose it for the hours and how well they were willing to work around my work schedule. So many of the changes have come with a price, not only the tuition but also the changing of the hours for the evening students. The evening class were from 6pm to 9pm and now they are from 5pm to 9pm or 5:30pm to 10:00pm. This time change has hurt a lot of evening students because most have jobs that are 9am to 5pm and getting through traffic is very stressful. The learning environment and the staff are the main reasons I choose to start and finish my degree at Fontbonne University.
I am going to transfer to Fontbonne University in the spring semester. Whenever I visited the campus everyone was very nice and helped me in every way possible.
My experience with my teachers and the staff have been excellent. They made sure my goals were reached and gave me the tools to do it.
With my experience the staff was very nice the environment was comfortable and safe. They were very helpful when i was applying
I love waking up in the morning 15 minutes before class and still making it to my class on time. Even if my class is all the way across campus it takes 5 minutes at most to get anywhere. I wish to see that Fontbonne will get more degree options in the future. The degrees they have here are good but many are aimed towards more stereotypical "women" professions.
Start Your Review of Fontbonne University
I love Fontbonne University! It's a small campus which makes getting around to classes super easy. It also means that everyone knows everyone else, and everyone on campus, staff, faculty, and students are friendly! The buildings are nice and classrooms are comfortable. Fontbonne recently added a new parking lot which helped a lot. Fontbonne also offers a lot of activities and fun events. The only thing I would change is the cost of parking passes. FBU is a private University so tuition is crazy expensive and so are parking passes. I feel like since we already pay a ton in tuition, parking passes should be cheaper, if not free! But overall I'm proud to be a Griffin!
Fontbonne university is a great school! For many students including me it feels like home and I couldn't imagine myself at any other college! The campus is the perfect size for anyone who enjoys a close nit community feel. I make new friends every year and enjoy all the opportunities that I have to be involved on campus!
Fontbonne is a welcoming and uplifting university that shows a tremendous amount of care for their students. Their goal is to help educate people in their preferred field, as well as shape people into caring, respectful, productive members of society.