Fond du Lac is a public college located in Cloquet, Minnesota in the Duluth Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 671 undergraduate students. The Fond du Lac acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Police and Criminal Science, and Nursing. Graduating 35% of students, Fond du Lac alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $25,400.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities94 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science61 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)13 Graduates
Human Services12 Graduates
Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling11 Graduates
Nursing Assistant7 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician6 Graduates
Engineering Technician5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
- B+Lake Superior College
- 2 Year
- Duluth, MN
- 165 reviews
- B-Hibbing Community College - A Technical & Community College
- 2 Year
- Hibbing, MN
- 64 reviews
- C+Mesabi Range Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Virginia, MN
- 30 reviews
- BThe College of St. Scholastica
- 4 Year
- Duluth, MN
- 500 reviews
Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College Reviews
FDLTCC has the perfect curriculum and professors to get me started on my American Indian Studies Major. The staff take great care of our needs as students. It's in a bit of a small town and I find that a positive. MN Nice!
I'm in the business program currently finishing up my first year and I am very pleased with how it's been going! The teachers & other faculty are always helpful.
The staff is incredible. The academic advisors are always there to help you. The classes are smaller so it’s easier for teachers to help you with anything. It was easy for me to connect with people and ask for help with any work I had and most of all. I usually never brought lunch but they have a cafeteria where they serve excellent food.