Folsom Lake College Reviews

Folsom Lake College was a really nice campus. The campus was well maintained and the building were clean. The library staff was extremely helpful when it came to research papers, and research in general. There was a lot of options for on campus tutoring as well.
Teachers are fair and pretty intelligent. The only problem is that there’s not enough classes to take the number of students. If you don’t have priority choice than you won’t be able to get the classes you need to move on.
I have really enjoyed my experience at Folsom Lake College. It's the newest community college campus in California, as of now, so it is super clean and the campus size fits the student body size. The majority of my professors have been passionate about their field of instruction and gracious toward me regarding extenuating circumstances. I recommend this college to anyone looking for a 2 year institution for those reasons. The only issue I have had is that the counselors are not as helpful as I would hope. You really need to be your own advocate and do your own research.
Start Your Review of Folsom Lake College
Great campus with lots of resources and workshops to help students learn and plan for their future. The professors are kind and well versed in their subjects. This college provides a safe and open learning environment for students to explore and acquire knowledge and new perspectives.
I attended FLC for three years as a biochemistry/ biology major. The professors and staff are willing to take the time to help struggling students. Overall, I had a great experience at Folsom Lake Collge
Teachers are great. Variety of classes is low compared to other colleges in the district. Hard to get into your top classes without priority.
FLC is a great community college. At FLC, if you enroll as a full time student for the 1st time, your tuition for the whole year is free! One whole year!
The teachers and resources at FLC are very great. Teachers are willing to help out students with their questions and have plenty of time for office hours. Also, for resources, the counseling department is very helpful with providing insight about reaching out to the community. There are many opportunities for FLC students to work and volunteer in Folsom. FLC also provides a tutoring center, where students can get help for writing, math, science, and some other subjects from their fellow peers.
FLC's campus itself is very nice. It is small but spacious, and even though there are no dorms, the buildings and classrooms promote a friendly place for students to engage in learning.
Great counselors who care about getting you graduate/transferred on time - be sure to utilize this service and self-advocate for success!
What I like about Folsom Lake College is the education I have received. All of the teachers I have had have been great. They have shown real interest and care in my education and want to help me become a better student. I also have liked my classmates, they have all been friendly and helpful. The campus and surrounding area is nice as well.
faculty at Folsom Lake are all very nice they let you work at your own pace and help you with most things you need. Students at Folsom Lake are less involved most people are keeping to themselves a lot.
I am currently attending at the el dorado campus, I love it. The campus is very small personal and friendly
The teachers are really good here. My only problem was getting into my classes, by the time I am able to register for my classes, most of the ones I need have already filled up.
I really enjoyed my time at Folsom Lake College. The campus is technologically updated and sound, and also offers a safe, clean environment. The professors can be hit or miss, but that's the same at any school. The only reason I didn't give all 5 stars is because of the courses offered - definitely a barebones school. If you only looking for an abundance of different subjects, this is not going to be the only junior college you attend. It's kind of like going grocery shopping at a gas station; you may get a few of the things on your list but you will have to go to the grocery store to get everything you want.
Being a military student it helped having a Veteran's office that knew all of the paperwork that I would need. Overall the staff at Folsom Lake are very welcoming and helpful.
I've had an amazing experience at FLC so far. All the faculty I've met have been super nice and helpful. Great education, and tons of degree programs.
Im currently going to Folsom lake college, at the Rancho Cordova Center. It's a good school they offer a lot of free services to help you succeed in college. The teachers are good and the main campus is beautiful.
This college is simply amazing as it is very easy for everyone to take part in classes that not only benefit your education but also benefit your life. Everyone here wants to make sure you succeed so they include some of the best counseling for people to get on the right path! I would highly recommend this school to anyone!
Start Your Review of Folsom Lake College
Wonderful school, great academics, easily accessible campus, simple to navigate. I would definitely reccomend this school to others.
I love Folsom Lake College. After graduating high school in 2010, I started my college education a little late, in 2016. However, this was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Once I started going back to Folsom Lake College, I realized how incredible this school is. The professors, the counseling office/counselors, financial aid office, student workshops, students, faculty, campus police, and many others, make this the perfect school to be a part of. When I am here at the school, I don't feel like I have to be here... I want to be here. I've not only learned a lot, but I've grown, and I have made friends while doing so. I have also attended satellite schools of Folsom Lake College - the Rancho Cordova Center, and the El Dorado Center. All three of them are wonderful in their own ways. I would highly recommend Folsom Lake College to anyone that is interested in going to a local community college.
I have really enjoyed my time at Folsom Lake College!! The only thing I would suggest to change is to make textbooks available to rent to High School Students who are taking college classes.