Folsom Lake College Reviews

I LOVE this college. I have currently only taken online classes but the opportunity to do so is amazing to me. I have always received so much help from counselors or anyone when I call for help. The campus is so clean and easy to navigate for a student who is mostly online.
Folsom Lake College has such a nice, modern, and clean campus. I love FLC because there are so many majors and classes to choose from, and there are amazing counselors who are there to help you with any questions you have about your education and career. One thing I would like to see change is so the cafeteria can have more food options!
The campus is clean and accessible. Typically plenty of parking even during peak class times. I’ve had great experiences with the professors here and find they are generally professional and well versed in their subjects and posess a variety of teaching styles to best reach their students.
Start Your Review of Folsom Lake College
My very first semester heres to here and already it's been the best experience I've had at the Collegiate level the professors at FLC all the students are friendly and its just a beautiful campus
Studied and work here. Compared to all other community colleges in the area, FLC is, by far, the best. The teachers, on average, are much more attentive and intelligent. Most teachers are reasonable and work in the student's best interest.

Campus feels very clean and refreshing. Very modern looking and higher-class.

Many resources for students to get involved, but there is lack of student life and spirit.
Folsom Lake College was a really nice campus. The campus was well maintained and the building were clean. The library staff was extremely helpful when it came to research papers, and research in general. There was a lot of options for on campus tutoring as well.
Teachers are fair and pretty intelligent. The only problem is that there’s not enough classes to take the number of students. If you don’t have priority choice than you won’t be able to get the classes you need to move on.
I have really enjoyed my experience at Folsom Lake College. It's the newest community college campus in California, as of now, so it is super clean and the campus size fits the student body size. The majority of my professors have been passionate about their field of instruction and gracious toward me regarding extenuating circumstances. I recommend this college to anyone looking for a 2 year institution for those reasons. The only issue I have had is that the counselors are not as helpful as I would hope. You really need to be your own advocate and do your own research.
Great campus with lots of resources and workshops to help students learn and plan for their future. The professors are kind and well versed in their subjects. This college provides a safe and open learning environment for students to explore and acquire knowledge and new perspectives.
I attended FLC for three years as a biochemistry/ biology major. The professors and staff are willing to take the time to help struggling students. Overall, I had a great experience at Folsom Lake Collge
Teachers are great. Variety of classes is low compared to other colleges in the district. Hard to get into your top classes without priority.
FLC is a great community college. At FLC, if you enroll as a full time student for the 1st time, your tuition for the whole year is free! One whole year!
The teachers and resources at FLC are very great. Teachers are willing to help out students with their questions and have plenty of time for office hours. Also, for resources, the counseling department is very helpful with providing insight about reaching out to the community. There are many opportunities for FLC students to work and volunteer in Folsom. FLC also provides a tutoring center, where students can get help for writing, math, science, and some other subjects from their fellow peers.
FLC's campus itself is very nice. It is small but spacious, and even though there are no dorms, the buildings and classrooms promote a friendly place for students to engage in learning.
Great counselors who care about getting you graduate/transferred on time - be sure to utilize this service and self-advocate for success!
What I like about Folsom Lake College is the education I have received. All of the teachers I have had have been great. They have shown real interest and care in my education and want to help me become a better student. I also have liked my classmates, they have all been friendly and helpful. The campus and surrounding area is nice as well.
faculty at Folsom Lake are all very nice they let you work at your own pace and help you with most things you need. Students at Folsom Lake are less involved most people are keeping to themselves a lot.
I am currently attending at the el dorado campus, I love it. The campus is very small personal and friendly
The teachers are really good here. My only problem was getting into my classes, by the time I am able to register for my classes, most of the ones I need have already filled up.
Start Your Review of Folsom Lake College
I really enjoyed my time at Folsom Lake College. The campus is technologically updated and sound, and also offers a safe, clean environment. The professors can be hit or miss, but that's the same at any school. The only reason I didn't give all 5 stars is because of the courses offered - definitely a barebones school. If you only looking for an abundance of different subjects, this is not going to be the only junior college you attend. It's kind of like going grocery shopping at a gas station; you may get a few of the things on your list but you will have to go to the grocery store to get everything you want.
Being a military student it helped having a Veteran's office that knew all of the paperwork that I would need. Overall the staff at Folsom Lake are very welcoming and helpful.
I've had an amazing experience at FLC so far. All the faculty I've met have been super nice and helpful. Great education, and tons of degree programs.