COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Covid - 19 Update Learn More
- Academicsgrade C minus
- Valuegrade C minus
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade B
- Professorsgrade C minus
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade A+
- Branch of
- Florida Technical College
Founded in 1982, Florida Technical College recognizes that our students are all busy individuals with family, work and a wide variety of other responsibilities. That is why we offer day and evening classes. Choose a schedule that best fits your lifestyle.
Florida Technical College students are able to receive the personal attention they need to increase their understanding and improve their skills. Smaller classes mean students enjoy greater access to our computers and laboratories, gain more hands-on experience and develop important skills more quickly.
Career advising is available to our students from enrollment to graduation and beyond. Job search workshops on networking, effective job search, resume writing, and mock interviews are facilitated throughout the student life cycle.
Florida Technical College is licensed by the Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education (CIE).
Florida Technical College - Orlando Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 57 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 57 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Medical Assistant479 Graduates
- Medical Insurance Coding376 Graduates
- Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair153 Graduates
- Business92 Graduates
- HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician88 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration69 Graduates
- Cosmetology68 Graduates
- Culinary Arts and Food Service55 Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications41 Graduates
- Baking and Pastry Arts39 Graduates
Medical Assistant Technician Program at FTC
The Medical Assistant Technician Diploma Program is designed to prepare students to obtain entry-level employment as a medical assistant technician. This program offers students the opportunity to learn the necessary knowledge and skills both in the classroom and in a supervised clinical practice. The students learn how to prepare patients for various technical examinations.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey