Florida State University Reviews

6,528 reviews
My experience at Florida State was life-changing. This institution provided me with an easy transition from High-School to College through the Summer Bridge Program. This program helped a first-generation student ,like myself, feel right at home. This institution gives you the opportunity to grow and learn about yourself in the process. Even after graduation, I have so much confidence in my job search because of all of the transferable skills that I've obtained at this University. Best four years of my life!
Florida State University has been an amazing college experience so far. The campus, dorms, and classes allow for a deep involvement with other students.
Generally my experience at Florida State has been positive. The theatre program is high quality, if a bit exclusive. There's a decent mix of people. I have had an even balance of good and bad professors and classes. I wish I had taken more advantage of the clubs and resources offered.
Review Florida State University
Florida State has been my home for the past two years. The professors are some of the best around. The University is always improving its campus to make things better and safer for the students and facility.
I have't gone their yet but I have toured and plan to go there this fall. I loved the campus when I toured and I am very excited to go.
Currently attending and I love life on campus, eagerness of professors and quality of good background educators.
Florida State University was a great place to attend college. I enjoyed all of the classes in my major and had the most helpful academic advisers. Activities and events were always going on, so no matter your interest there is something for everyone.
Florida State University is a large school with numerous student organizations and great sports teams. There are plenty of ways to get involved. Beautiful campus.
The Campus is beautiful and the classes are definitely top notch. There is a part atmosphere, I'm not going to lie, but there is an even line between partying and academics here that is so thick it isn't hard to be an either or individual. Want to focus solely on academics? You can do that. Want to party to your heart's content? You can do that too. Or maybe you want to do a little of both, no problem! Honestly it's perfect for everyone and it's definitely a nice community.
Florida State University is definitely the whole college experience. The campus is beautiful, the social aspect is great, and even the academics are impressive. However, it's easy to get distracted with all of the partying that happens. But I guess that's how all colleges are really.
My freshman year at FSU has been a blast. I've had a ton of fun going to football games, different events on campus, and just making new friends. It's really easy to adjust to a big school like FSU given the amount of clubs and other communities there are. It was important for me to find a community, which I did, and I haven't looked back.

I feel like I've also learned a lot this year. All my professors have been awesome and have engaged me in the classroom. Finishing up this year makes me excited for the next three years ahead of me.
As a Black student, I thought the diversity in my classes were locking. Like at most colleges, fraternities and sororities are king here, but overall, the school offers many various ways to get involved on campus. I was lucky enough to complete my B.S. completely free of charge, so I have no complains about my "return on investment." I met a few professors who were awesome teachers and demonstrated a wealth of knowledge on the subject matter. I had many professors that provided me with letters of recommendation as I applied for grad school. Overall, the quality of education is fair, there are pretty solid professors, and you will get out of the undergraduate experience as much as you put in. If you are a Florida resident, I would highly recommend FSU.
Florida State University has a great campus that offers so much to its students. Not only do we have an amazing athletics department, but also staff. Professors are always wanting to help their students no matter the class size.
I love my university! I love all of the different things we have to do, and I love that most of those things are free. This school values education, but it values what each student gets out of their education more. The only thing I wish that was different was that we had more on campus parking options.
I have fully enjoyed my first three years at Florida State University. I have made memories that will last a lifetime and I am on my way to getting a degree that will set me up for a bright and happy future.
Love FSU! Very flexible, they make it easy to get enrolled and are always available to help. Professors and Advisers are fantastic. Beautiful campus and great student involvement.
LOVE THIS SCHOOL! Had the best experience learning about my major and learning about myself. Excellent education and facilities for students. Many extracurricular that ensure students find friends!
Review Florida State University
Every one of the staff I've met, along with the alumni, of Florida State University has been extremely benevolent and kind. I look forward to attending this university.
I absolutely love FSU! There are so many clubs/groups/events that you could get involved in. The staff is always extremely helpful and there when you need them. The surrounding area is not quite as nice, but the campus is amazing.
Beautiful campus and awesome place to meet a ton of people. For sure made many life long friends and the classes were great. Education is definitely strong and will require studying out of class, but end result you will leave happy with outcome.