Florida State College at Jacksonville Reviews

1,996 reviews
very happy with advisors and professors they want to help and are there to help you whenever with whatever
the staff is well mannered and friendly. Also very knowledgeable in which will provide direct responses to questions.
My experience at Florida State College at Jacksonville was wonderful! My most favorite attribute about the college is how connected they are with their students. The college offers free tutoring and mentoring for the students. Also the professors at Florida State College at Jacksonville connect well with their students. The professors will arrange face-to-face appointments to help improve the students grade in need be. There are many resources at this college such as the gym to get physically healthy. There are many organizations such as Bible Club, Gay/Straight alliances, Student Government! All theses organizations are accessible and easy to be apart of. Everybody is welcomed here!
Start Your Review of Florida State College at Jacksonville
The classes I've taken here and the teachers I've had have all been great. My only con is the guidance counselors all tell you different things and they don't always steer you in the direction you are trying to go, but once you find one you can trust keeping going to that same one.
I like that there are multiple campuses all over Jacksonville so you can find one that in convenient for you. There are a lot of class options and professors available. It is hard to get help on the phone but I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an advisement appointment.
I like that FSCJ isn't far from where I live. I'd like to see the administration get more organized and know more about what they're job entails. I can't count how many times I've called and been directed to someone that didn't know anything about what I was told they were supposed to have information on.
The college is very affordable, but I would like for the college to inform students whenever their curriculum changes.
I like that this school is centrally located. Drive time is less than 15 minutes away from my residence. There is a Subway restaurant inside the school for hungry college students. The academic planning wait time is less than 30 minutes without an appointment to be able to speak with an advisor and less than 5 minutes if you already made an appointment on your mobile device. The advisors want to see you be successful and will do everything in their power to help you reach your goals. The professors are easy to contact and send emails giving you resources to help you excel. There are only two floors so walking around campus is not a big deal for me.
Teachers are truly invested in your education, taking the time to get to know each student and take the time outside of class to assist students who may be struggling. Campus activities a plenty, always doing something to bring students together and offering an exciting, fun and friendly atmosphere.
The curriculum is very complete but they don't offer counseling or special help for students with ADD
It's very diverse and it's easy to get in. I like that they don't mind helping you and are very patient with you. The only thing I would change is the graduation rate why isn't a lot of people graduating from the college.
Florida State College at Jacksonville is wonderful. The teachers are willing to help you learn and understand the topic and give you time to complete assignments. They provide a pleasant learning experience and make you want to work harder.
I like FSCJ in the aspect that it is very close to home and has multiple campuses. FSCJ is a very "homely" place, there is always someone willing to help.
FSCJ is a great school to go to. It has beautiful campuses and great professors. I haven't had a great experience with all of the advisors that I have spoken with but otherwise I have enjoyed my time there
Like taking courses online because it works better with my work schedule. Books can be more affordable and your return on investment is sorry.
Easy to get classes I need to get my degree completed. My professors have been kind and accommodating for things I need I love that I can do classes online and at a campus for whatever it takes to complete my degree.
I like the atmosphere at the college. Makes you, as a student want to strive to be successful. My professors are great too!
Start Your Review of Florida State College at Jacksonville
I think this college is reasonably priced. I love the fact there are several campus, so you can really find one that works for you. The only issue I have is financial aide help.
Florida State College of Jacksonville makes it easy to take classes, whether online or on campus. You can even do both... a mix and match!
The college is very helpful, they are ready to solve any problem you may be having. The college has many great Professors that help you learn in a way that is suitable to you.