Florida State College at Jacksonville Reviews

1,983 reviews
FSCJ is a great school to go to. It has beautiful campuses and great professors. I haven't had a great experience with all of the advisors that I have spoken with but otherwise I have enjoyed my time there
Like taking courses online because it works better with my work schedule. Books can be more affordable and your return on investment is sorry.
Easy to get classes I need to get my degree completed. My professors have been kind and accommodating for things I need I love that I can do classes online and at a campus for whatever it takes to complete my degree.
Start Your Review of Florida State College at Jacksonville
I like the atmosphere at the college. Makes you, as a student want to strive to be successful. My professors are great too!
I think this college is reasonably priced. I love the fact there are several campus, so you can really find one that works for you. The only issue I have is financial aide help.
Florida State College of Jacksonville makes it easy to take classes, whether online or on campus. You can even do both... a mix and match!
The college is very helpful, they are ready to solve any problem you may be having. The college has many great Professors that help you learn in a way that is suitable to you.
some teachers are good, some other others are very bad teaching,. they spend most of the time teaching non-sense. most of the student dont pass with an a, eventhought they studie hard.
FSCJ is a good college, it is easy to get to for me being a full time employee and I am able to classes after work. I would like to have better advisors as myself and several students I went to school with always have trouble with the advising staff.
I love everything about this school especially the Deerwood campus it's very quite not a bunch of teenagers running around acting crazy so it is very enjoyable.
I really liked the online access forum. Traditional classrooms are great but online availability is also very convenient.
I have been attending the college since 1993. I receive an AA and AS degree from here and currently working on my BAS in Supervision and Management. I like the campues and staff.
Good place to go. Online programs available. Registration is a bit dicey sometimes but the classes are very well run. I have only gone online
FSCJ is a great school if you are wanting to go to a local college. They offer sports, clubs, and a good variety of courses and classes. They also have very helpful resources around the campuses. The staff is very helpful as well.
This is my first year at Florida state college at Jacksonville and so far it has been amazing. The staff are very helpful and are able to assist me in everything I need in a swift manner. The campus is very clean and the teachers are very understanding.
Fsc is a great school to attend I I hafny moved then I would have stayed there to finish nursing. If you love a party scene then this is not the place to attend. Fsc is really strong on attendance and graduation. If you are struggling in math or any subject there are plenty of tutors that can help you along your journey.
FSCJ is very convenient to the students with 5 different campuses throughout the city. I attend Southside Campus and it is beautiful. As a Freshman there is still a lot to learn about campus life. I can say that so far my experience has been very good. There is frequent communication between professors and students through Blackboard and through email. The Professors are very approachable and helpful.
There are theatre productions open to the community. There are a variety of ways to get involved with the student population through Student Union activities, Student Government , and many clubs. Someone who wants to start on there college career with out being overwhelmed with a huge campus university will really appreciate FSCJ.
Start Your Review of Florida State College at Jacksonville
Very good school if you want to transfer. Particularly to UNF as they have an articulation agreement between the two.
Great music department! All of my music professors are willing to help me get my education and to make sure I succeed. the normal administration on campus is okay, but they are trying to improve with new systems to get the help each student needs. there are no dorms or a football team here, which sadly means; no marching band, no drumline, and a small connection with all of the student body. if you want to get a start with your college career tho, its a good idea to start here, so you can later transfer to your university with your decided major.
So far my expierence at Florida State College at Jacksonville is good. Clean and relaxing campus, nice people, protective security, and no complaints about the education at FSCJ. I recommend FSCJ as a great college for a degree or certificate.