Florida Southern College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NCAA Division II (without football)
Sunshine State Conference
Florida Southern College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.63 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.79 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.94 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
After Florida Southern College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
Florida Southern College Reviews
Review Florida Southern College
This school is wonderful, and I wouldn't hesitate to enroll here again. The professors are wonderful and the student body is very accepting and involved. You can't cannot cross campus without running into at least five people you know and receiving a smile from a stranger. It's a great environment!
I've only finished my first semester, but it's been an amazing experience so far! The application is easy, courses are amazing, love the dorms, lots of places for food, beautiful campus, and a ton of activities to do every day.
The professors care whether you show up. They care whether you succeed. All of the professors are not perfect, but at least you know that they care. The campus is beautiful and in great proximity to Orlando and Tampa. There is so much to do on campus, it truly proves that the administration also cares deeply about the happiness and well-being of the students. The professors all made us pancakes the night before finals began. I think that is pretty awesome!