Florida Polytechnic University Reviews

The classes are all really interesting and there are unbelievably amazing labs and resources on campus. Lots of great research opportunities on campus as well. There’s also a focus on entrepreneurship and a lot of startups are on campus.
Hoping to be a future student. visited the campus and was very pleased with what they had to offer. Security onsite, campus clean and in order. Many majors to choose from. Professors are accessible through out the day. Small class size means better communication
Great school. Classes are small and very challenging. They are lots of ways to get help on campus. Professor’s are excellent!
Start Your Review of Florida Polytechnic University
Love the small classes and it is a lot less stressful than other bigger universities! I am much happier here than I was at my previous university in Florida.
Florida Poly is a great university with tremendous potential, it will for sure rise in ranking and become one of the state's best universities.
Very nice, modern, high tech university. Main building is an architectural gem, built by Santiago Calatrava. Hope it becomes more prosperous and prestigious as time passes.
Overall I really like Poly for everything they try to do. It is a great choice for anyone looking for a STEM degree that prefers smaller class sizes and a (sometimes) more hands on experience. Most of the staff and faculty are very nice and helpful, the campus is gorgeous albeit small, and the overall vibe of Poly is pretty unique and fun. With it being a newer school, there are some growing pains, but it is in most situations understandable. Here's hoping that they can sort out the few poor aspects soon, because Poly has so much potential.
I've only been a student at Florida Poly for 1 year, but I already love this school and what it offers. Everything about the school promotes a close, student-focused approach to nearly every aspect of student life.
I love Florida Polytechnic University! Everyone is really nice and helpful. I love the small classes, lab projects we do (example: building a heat exchanger), and learning to program. We get lectures and hands on experience.
The small class sizes make it easier to interact with the professors. There is also a huge focus on projects which is a great way to prepare STEM majors for the work force, but the school definitely has some growing pains that need to be addressed. The best thing to do is not complain and try to take part in improving the school as a whole.
This school is a phenomenal school for engineers. Easy to get to your classes. Even though the classes are tough the professors will get out of their way to help you one on one.
Going to be attending there next year, so I haven't actually lived on campus yet, but from several visits there and input from my friend currently attending there, everything seems awesome. The campus looks beautiful, the professors are involved with the students, and the main academic building is absolutely fantastic! I honestly can't wait to go there and begin my studying.
Incredible campus with nice dorms and very sophisticated classrooms and labs for students. Great professors with office hours every week and experience.
Great university if you're interested in the stem field. Very supportive in implementing new student ideas.
It has its growing pains and limitations but it offers a top notch education and experience. The innovative design of the classrooms and the small ratio of student to teacher makes getting an education meaningful.
Based on when I had come there by school field trips, the school is very advance in classroom technology. WIth these advancements the students are able to have a flexible education in out of the classrooms. Also the design of the school is also very amazing. The teachers are also up to date on the advancements in the technology. This the helps the students succeed in their studies.
All I can say is that the pool finally opened. Its a newly made small campus, with a new wellness center being built next year to improve on the gym. It fun and small, but with it being a STEM based college, some of the classes can be tough.
Start Your Review of Florida Polytechnic University
I am a student at this University and I have to say that I am excited for the future of this college. Although there have been some rough patches with scheduling and hiring new faculty (which is to be expected with a brand new university),the entrepreneurial spirit is abundant here. I am only a junior at this University and I have already filed a University supported patent, won a University engineering competition, headed and shaped the Women in STEM Leadership program, started the SWE chapter, was a treasurer for the ASME chapter, spoken at University donor events, and know the University’s president personally among many other achievements. My point is that at this University the sky's the limit, the University staff are extremely supportive of student’s ambitions and, due to small class sizes, are able to provide help individually if needed. Here I can get a good quality education and gain leadership experience both of which are vital to my success as an engineer.
Great school, meal plan not the best, expensive dorms so try to go somewhere off campus. Excellent teachers, ans small class sizes.
I love the personal feeling with professors and the close nit groups that are here. Party life is either non existant or a sausage fest, it's in the middle of no where and has a good staff.