Florida Polytechnic University Reviews

I've only been a student at Florida Poly for 1 year, but I already love this school and what it offers. Everything about the school promotes a close, student-focused approach to nearly every aspect of student life.
I love Florida Polytechnic University! Everyone is really nice and helpful. I love the small classes, lab projects we do (example: building a heat exchanger), and learning to program. We get lectures and hands on experience.
The small class sizes make it easier to interact with the professors. There is also a huge focus on projects which is a great way to prepare STEM majors for the work force, but the school definitely has some growing pains that need to be addressed. The best thing to do is not complain and try to take part in improving the school as a whole.
Start Your Review of Florida Polytechnic University
This school is a phenomenal school for engineers. Easy to get to your classes. Even though the classes are tough the professors will get out of their way to help you one on one.
Going to be attending there next year, so I haven't actually lived on campus yet, but from several visits there and input from my friend currently attending there, everything seems awesome. The campus looks beautiful, the professors are involved with the students, and the main academic building is absolutely fantastic! I honestly can't wait to go there and begin my studying.
Incredible campus with nice dorms and very sophisticated classrooms and labs for students. Great professors with office hours every week and experience.
Great university if you're interested in the stem field. Very supportive in implementing new student ideas.
It has its growing pains and limitations but it offers a top notch education and experience. The innovative design of the classrooms and the small ratio of student to teacher makes getting an education meaningful.
Based on when I had come there by school field trips, the school is very advance in classroom technology. WIth these advancements the students are able to have a flexible education in out of the classrooms. Also the design of the school is also very amazing. The teachers are also up to date on the advancements in the technology. This the helps the students succeed in their studies.
All I can say is that the pool finally opened. Its a newly made small campus, with a new wellness center being built next year to improve on the gym. It fun and small, but with it being a STEM based college, some of the classes can be tough.
I am a student at this University and I have to say that I am excited for the future of this college. Although there have been some rough patches with scheduling and hiring new faculty (which is to be expected with a brand new university),the entrepreneurial spirit is abundant here. I am only a junior at this University and I have already filed a University supported patent, won a University engineering competition, headed and shaped the Women in STEM Leadership program, started the SWE chapter, was a treasurer for the ASME chapter, spoken at University donor events, and know the University’s president personally among many other achievements. My point is that at this University the sky's the limit, the University staff are extremely supportive of student’s ambitions and, due to small class sizes, are able to provide help individually if needed. Here I can get a good quality education and gain leadership experience both of which are vital to my success as an engineer.
Great school, meal plan not the best, expensive dorms so try to go somewhere off campus. Excellent teachers, ans small class sizes.
I love the personal feeling with professors and the close nit groups that are here. Party life is either non existant or a sausage fest, it's in the middle of no where and has a good staff.
I have found the classes and professors of Florida Polytechnic to be some of the best. They challenge the students with technology related work that relates to their chosen fields of study.
For college courses I was a bit nervous at first, however it feels a lot better than high school.
Its a small campus at the moment so security is easily accessed at all times.
For dorms these rooms are more like miniature apartments. Cost and all....
Start Your Review of Florida Polytechnic University
A lot of aspects need to be improved on since this is a fairly new school, however I believe it can turn out great.
There is a city bus that takes you to some places nearby, but it's better to have a car around at your disposal. There are very few clubs options, but haven't been there to see how they are.
There are only events rather than parties. If there are any parties, it would be off campus