High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities100 Graduates
Professional Diver and Instructor28 Graduates
Wildlife and Fisheries Management23 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science19 Graduates
Diesel Mechanics12 Graduates
Corrections and Corrections Administration10 Graduates
Information Technology8 Graduates
Nursing Assistant5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.17 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.17 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Florida Keys Community College
- NGSchiller International University
- 4 Year
- Largo, FL
- 17 reviews
- NGTrinity International University - Davie
- 4 Year
- Miramar, FL
- 51 reviews
- B+Adventist University of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Orlando, FL
- 303 reviews
- BNorth Florida Community College
- 2 Year
- Madison, FL
- 121 reviews
Florida Keys Community College Reviews
Very good for a community college and very positive over all experience. Local area and cost of living is very expensive which should be taken into account when considering this school. Student life is what you make it, the campus is somewhat involved, but the community itself can make the school a wonderful experience. I had no issues with advising and academic counseling, they were always available, helpful, and friendly.
Florida Keys Community College is a fantastic college for the Marine Biology field. Surrounded by industry professionals and the environment as your classroom, you could not pick a better place to study marine sciences and boat mechanics.
Some of the professors teach their class by the initial syllabus, which is great because all the students know what to expect. Some professors do not supply their students with important information, including their grades.