Florida Institute of Technology Reviews

Florida Tech has such a beautiful campus. I'll be studying online to receive my Bachelor degree in Applied Psychology. It motivates me to do well. It is awesome that it is a tier one accredited university.
Online student; but the connections made you feel like you wee part of the campus community. I went to the campus in Melbourne, Florida to graduate this past summer and all the students that graduated whether on campus or online were all celebrated as one !
Absolutely LOVE. There is nothing that I can say negatively about this school. The instructors, staff and support are absolutely incredible. I have never felt shrugged off or like I am just a number. I wouldn't choose any other school over Florida Tech. GO Panthers!
Start Your Review of Florida Institute of Technology
I love Florida Tech they have so many classes to choose from and the teachers are awesome are there for all your needs.
Everyone on campus is friendly. Lots of activities and clubs to participate in. Campus is very well maintained. Lots of opportunities for extra help.
I am a incoming freshman to Florida Tech and during the week of orientation I started to feel at home with the school. I started to picture myself receiving more then an education, but a family. The values , students, and campus is a unexplainable feeling that show be experienced when starting the next chapter in ones life.
I am a military spouse living in Europe. I have a daughter which I'd rather home school and FIT gives me the opportunity to complete my degree entirely online. The staff is very helpful and always acts with a sense of urgency whenever I have a question/issue. The professors also challenge us, discussion boards are always filled with diversity, and online programs used for class are not only straight forward but actually teach quite well. I appreciate the school for going the extra mile to prepare me as a student.
Incredible college experience. Lots of research and projects. There's always need of hardwork and fun making things.
Excellent academic courses. Professors are engaged in the learning experience and provide constructive feedback.
They have high level classes, good professors, and ample research opportunities for all students. There is a very warm atmosphere literally and figuratively. One can always find their niche, despite not being a large school. The Florida Tech College Players are also a very underrated theatre organization on campus. Great for anyone who has a side interest in the performing arts and sciences/engineering.
FIT is a great school catered toward education, as well as opportunities for jobs outside of college. This college is always growing for the better and it deserves much recognition for its plethora of accomplishments!
Small, people are nice. Close enough to Orlando (1 hour drive) but not close enough to be a disturbance. Rocket launches from the beach. However not the cleanest place. Professors vary a lot, make sure to check how your professor is.
I like that Florida Institute Technology specialize in Engineering. They don't offer enough academic supports to students who struggle academically. The Professors don't do enough to help students to pass there classes to graduate. There is very limited scholarships available to international students who make up 80% of the student body. In my opinion Teacher are not interested in students succeeding academically. If you can't pay you are put out, it become your problem, keep moving.
What I like most about Florida Institute of Technology is the overall rigorous intent put on academics. When you come to this college you mean serious business as you see most, if not all the majors on campus require hours of work per week. Knowing this, the college offers a multitude of intricate tech as well as professors to aid you to make sure your major and the time put into it is well worth it. One thing I like to see, is more activities that take place at night to give students relaxation. Most campus events happen during the day, but it would be interesting to have some events at night where students are more likely to be active.
Honestly, it's a wonderful experience to be there. If you're interested in marine biology, this is possibly the best place to attend.
Florida Institute of Technology is an amazing school. The students are all so friendly, it is the kind of school that when you walk to class everyone smiles as you pass. The professors are amazing teachers and really care about the students. They are always willing to help and answer any questions that you might have. There are plenty of clubs and organizations to join, and many activities to participate in. It is not a party school but there is always something to do here.
FIT is a great college. They help me with all my needs. I would recommend this school to everyone I know.
Start Your Review of Florida Institute of Technology
It is kind of a small university but instructor and tutors are very helpful. There are lots of resources that will be helpful for quizzes and exams.
Some professors are great. Classes are tough but with hard work and dedication its doable. safe campus and very diverse.
Florida Institute of Technology has opened up many opportunities for me, such as choosing from a diverse selection of courses that fulfill my major. It has allowed me to be a part of a stimulating program in which I will be able to find a job afterward that meets my needs and leads me to success. I have met academic geniuses, including astronaut Buzz Aldrin, and have had the privaledge of learning under published academics with a passion for their subject. Overall, my experience at Florida Institute of Technology has been a great one. I am a member of two clubs, a student athlete, and a successful student. The challenges that Florida Institute of Technology has thrown at me have prepared me for life on my own and built me to the person I am. Being a panther was originally just a choice, but after my years here, it feels more like a privaledge.