Florida Institute of Technology Reviews

I go to the online school, but I got to say that the classes are really geared for you to learn something. You have to be motivated to teach yourself, since the teachers also teach the on campus classes usually as well. They have video lectures, a detailed printable notes list for each section, and a detailed classroom with reminders on what to do each week. The online Discussions are interesting, and even when you have to write a paper, the teachers give you a wide set of choices to chose from so you can pick a topic that interests you.
Great school! Good facilities, nice professors, and a great diversity of students from all over the world.
The Miami Herald published that Florida Technical College paid $600,000 in a court settlement for registering 27 students with no high school diploma or GED.
Start Your Review of Florida Institute of Technology
I have been a student of FIT since 2011 and I have loved it. I found some of my teacher really loved what they were teaching and it showed when they would teach you. I especially like how many of the classes taught you real world computer examples that I was able to use right away. I had some instructors who gave some trouble, but all in all, there were a lot of good instructors. Some instructors had a prude style of teaching that helped with his or her class. This is a wonderful school to learn from and to share your ideas with your classmates. Wish they had a Phd program online for IT classes. Maybe in the future, there will more PhD classes added to the programs.
So far I have had a very good experience at Florida Institute of Technology. I love how diverse the students on campus are which provides an opportunity to learn about other cultures and customs. The academic program in my biomedical engineering major is difficult and competitive. Most of the professors are willing to help their students and relay their relevant course information well. It doesn't get better than living at the beach!
Small campus and class sizes which makes everything more intimate. Would like more food options on campus.
FIT offers a hands on education and prepares students for internships and jobs. The classes are rigorous, but worth it. Some professors are extremely good, others are sub par. There are also field courses, which are extremely valuable. FIT has excellent diversity, which they represent at the International Fair and Africa night. Additionally, there are international food nights at the dining hall. There is a wide variety of food and always healthy options available at the dining locations around campus. There are ample opportunities to get involved on campus, so the student life is good. The dorms are a bit old and have a few problems, but they aren't awful. The campus is very beautiful (especially the Botanical Garden) and feels completely safe. It is very close to the beach and downtown, so there are some things to do.
Florida Institute of Technology is a fantastic school that I highly recommend. They genuinely care about their students and ensuring their success.
Great for engineers, psychology majors in my opinion. Good location in Melbourne FL, close to Orlando, Cocoa Beach, West Palm, Miami, etc. Good job opportunities for STEM majors post-graduation. Expensive school in my opinion. Very diverse student body. Small school.
The staff and students are very friendly and the campus is peaceful. It is in a nice area and there are many opportunities for students to be active with the community.
Excellent Academics and awesome professors. Florida Tech is a tier 1 STEM university. Florida Tech has some degrees that can be completed completely online.
The advisors have been such a great help with getting all of my documents needed in order to start school on time. They are very on top of everything that’s needed.
Florida Tech is a very diverse school with many different activities provided on campus, from sports to clubs and on campus events.
Florida Institute of Technology was my dream school. I first learned about it when I was a freshman in High School. I love the small classroom sizes. Also, the ability to be involved in research projects is amazing, and intend to take advantive of it.
I love the location and the academic services that Florida Tech has to offer. The school is close to the beach and the downtown has many restaurants and shops. The school offers a wide range of free services to students to help with academics. For example there are free tutoring services for math and english.
Great school. Not to big, good location. Great professors. Very personal touch. Even though an expensive private school, they give out excellent scholarships so attending is affordable.
FIT is a diverse school based right on the Florida Space Coast that offers a world-class education in a variety of STEM fields from Mechanical Engineering to the Biological Sciences. With under 10,000 actively enrolled, FIT offers a small-school environment with student backgrounds from across the nation and the world. Yet arguably its greatest asset is its community leadership, as the university funds scholarships and STEM competitions for primary and secondary school students throughout Brevard County, FL.
Start Your Review of Florida Institute of Technology
I am only an online student at the university, so I'll say positive things that FIT provides to online students. FIT provides 24/7 support to students like myself on tutoring, financial aid, class counseling, and more. The professors and staffs help you reach your goal in earning a degree the same way as if you were on campus.
Florida Institute of Technology is an exceptional college with challenging, but beneficial classes and professors. The campus environment is very warm, accepting, and stress-free. In the other hand, the facilities can be given improvement for it to become an even better school.
Received my Bachelors in Arts. Very professional and experienced professors. Always available for help. Curriculum prepared me for the real world in marketing.