Florida Tech is a global research university, ranked as a Tier One Best National University by U.S. News and World Report. Surrounded by companies and organizations like SpaceX, Northrop Grumman, Harris Corporation, Boeing, and NASA, Florida Tech knows the importance of hands-on experience, cutting-edge research, and high-tech innovation.
Our graduates often go on to work full-time for these global companies, putting their expertise to use as computer scientists, ocean engineers, aeronautical engineers, astrobiologists, and physicists, just to name a few career paths.
Florida Tech students work hard and play hard too. This beachside community boasts over 300 days of sunshine. Here, you can study where the rest of the world vacations.
Florida Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.76 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.83 responses
Mechanical Engineering92 Graduates
Aviation Management and Operations67 Graduates
Aerospace Engineering54 Graduates
Chemical Engineering40 Graduates
Civil Engineering37 Graduates
Electrical Engineering36 Graduates
Computer Science35 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering28 Graduates
Engineering & Science Majors at Florida Tech
Known as "Florida's STEM University," Florida Tech offers undergraduate degree programs in all areas of science and engineering. These majors are immersive, fueled by research and project-oriented. In other words, they're perfect for hands-on learners who are ready to get into the lab or out in the field and dive into great, exciting work.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.92 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.48 responses
- C+Reinhardt University
- 4 Year
- Waleska, GA
- 441 reviews
- A-Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
- 4 Year
- Daytona Beach, FL
- 1,370 reviews
- BSt. Thomas University - Florida
- 4 Year
- Miami Gardens, FL
- 372 reviews
- B-Lynn University
- 4 Year
- Boca Raton, FL
- 363 reviews