- Academicsgrade A minus
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade B
- Professorsgrade A
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade A minus
- Safetygrade B+
Florida Tech is a global research university, ranked as a Tier One Best National University by U.S. News and World Report. Surrounded by companies and organizations like SpaceX, Northrop Grumman, Harris Corporation, Boeing, and NASA, Florida Tech knows the importance of hands-on experience, cutting-edge research, and high-tech innovation.
Our graduates often go on to work full-time for these global companies, putting their expertise to use as computer scientists, ocean engineers, aeronautical engineers, astrobiologists, and physicists, just to name a few career paths.
Florida Tech students work hard and play hard too. This beachside community boasts over 300 days of sunshine. Here, you can study where the rest of the world vacations.
Branch Campuses of Florida Institute of Technology
- sort list below by grade active
- sort list below alphabetically disabled
Florida Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 76 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 84 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 84 responses
- Mechanical Engineering92 Graduates
- Aviation Management and Operations67 Graduates
- Aerospace Engineering54 Graduates
- Chemical Engineering40 Graduates
- Psychology38 Graduates
- Civil Engineering37 Graduates
- Electrical Engineering36 Graduates
- Computer Science35 Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering28 Graduates
- Business25 Graduates
Engineering & Science Majors at Florida Tech
Known as "Florida's STEM University," Florida Tech offers undergraduate degree programs in all areas of science and engineering. These majors are immersive, fueled by research and project-oriented. In other words, they're perfect for hands-on learners who are ready to get into the lab or out in the field and dive into great, exciting work.
- It all depends really25%
- Socially awkward6%
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 87 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 93 responses
- Research Oriented48%
- Life Changing4%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 48 responses
Florida Institute of Technology Reviews
Furthermore, the university has excellent personnel and staff in which they kindly support their remote students at any time. Florida Tech uses a platform called Canvas, where their students can do their assignments, homework, quizzes, exams, and join their live-class session! With all this, it seems as if you are taking your classes face-to-face.