Florida Gateway College Reviews

Florida Gateway College was absolutely the best choice I could have made. Coming out of high school, I was a bit weary about how I was going to transition between a really small school to college level work, but FGC was extremely helpful. I love how hands on the professors and guidance counselors are. The facilities are nice, open, and clean. My surrounding classmates were very friendly and willing to help me with any trouble I had. My favorite experience being at FGC was when I got to work on a cadaver in Anatomy & Physiology 1. I knew I have always wanted to work in the health field, however this was my first hands on test. Thankfully, I could not have loved it more! One thing I would like to see change at FGC is the athletic programs. I know it is a small college, but we still should have some indoor sports for us students. All in all, FGC is the place to be!
My experience with Florida Gateway College has been very rewarding so far. As a freshman, college can be a little overwhelming; however, FGC has been very welcoming to me. While, I love this college, I would like to see some sports teams at our school!
For a small community college, Florida Gateway is a good starting college. The atmospehere is friendly and people are generally willing to help. The same is to be said for the Counselors. They're incredibly helpful and they really try to get you in classes that you nees and will benefit you in the longrun.
Review Florida Gateway College
I like the campus at Florida Gateway and the small class sizes. I think that this college should keep growing and building because it has a lot of great students and a lot of potential
I love the campus and everyone there have been really knowledgeable. Can't wait to continue my education there!
The campus is bigger than most expect but it's still small enough that your professors remember you by a first name basis. They're always open and available to help you. The campus is every to navigate and the online work is user friendly as well. The professors and advisers respond to emails in a timely manner.
One of the best schools I've attended! Offers online classes which is exactly what I needed. Has a great atmosphere, great students, faculty and positive vibes.
Florida Gateway is an amazing college the professors work with you and do everything they can to help you succeed the staff is amazing and will explain things to your understanding! Couldn't ask for better!
My experience as Florida Gateway College has been a superb one. I've yet to have any issues with anything, with classes, financial, books , ect. My questions are answered within a few hours via email. I've even received personal phone calls to answer my question. FGC had been nothing short of a pleasure to attend.
I would definitely recommend Florida Gateway College to local students looking for a quality education to better themselves as they advance towards their career goals. FGC has many programs that are highly rated within the school grading system throughout the state and southeast. I personally have attended the LPN program and was highly satisfied with my education within that program.
I enjoyed attending Florida Gateway College. Most of the professors there want to help you succeed. Also, the tutors there are very helpful. It's in a small city and not every diverse, the staff are very nice. I never had a bad experience with any of the professors I had. It's not a huge campus like most colleges/universities but I would definitely recommend it to someone that wants to get their Associates degree.
I have been enrolled as a dual enrollment student at Florida Gateway College for the past two years. I take a lot of online classes, which can sometimes be a hassle, especially with a busy schedule. The teachers and staff have always been so kind and helpful towards me. No matter what the question was, they knew the answer. The teachers are the best. If I was struggling with something, they always took time to help me understand. I recently was invited to be a part of the National Honor Society. This club has helped me connect with my peers and other staff members. They have been nothing but nice to me and I love going to college here.
The staff is very friendly and knowledge, they take the time to explain what is needed of the student and what is required of them. I wish they had a Master's program for me to attend when I graduate next semester.
Academically Florida GateWay College is willing to help you in all aspects that they believe you may need help with and want to see you succeed and progress in all areas.
Florida Gateway College is very helpful and is willing to help you get where you want to be and support you through it with every opportunity that they can provide to you as a student.
They urged me to get my AA degree when I did not qualify for financial aid. Now that I do qualify and have my AA (which ends up being unnecessary for my career plan.. they didn’t tell me that) I can not receive financial aid because I have too many credit hours.
The online classes that I have taken have required me to go to the college a few times a semester.
Review Florida Gateway College
There aren’t many post grad options. There are very few Bachelors options.
Class sizes are good but I wish they had more classes available.
The financial aid department is horrible and extremely rude. Will not help you understand your options.