Florida Gateway College Reviews

I loved my job as PTA Program Coordinator what I feel is terrible is being let go for no reason. Not able to defend my actions because the college refused to discuss it. So was it my two co workers who I put into their positions if so very unfair. Did upper management have issues with me then at least have the respect to discuss it. The way this college did me was very sad and I admit I cry about it every day.
I am a dual enrollment student. I am a Senior in High school right now. I like the professors. They are very fair.
Online classes
Mr Haynes is very helpful
Excited to enroll
Career change
Financial aid
Scholar ships
Convenient
Start Your Review of Florida Gateway College
I have very helpful instructors. My instructors go out of their way to help their students succeed. My instructors have been known to stay well after hours to help their students.
This is a great college for anyone just starting to further their education, or returning to school after a period of time. The teachers are great!
I have had a great experience at FGC . The teachers are very helpful and straight forward with what they expect from students and the resources there are very useful .
Florida Gateway is a great college with great professors who are there to help you. Every professor I have had in the past few semesters, have proven they are here to help everyone through the challenges than watching us fall. I have always noticed the cleanness off the area. They also provide certain days where they give away free items or drinks. Somethings that I would like to see change at the college, is seeing more academic sports. For example, having a baseball/softball team or a football team. Over all Florida Gateway College has been a great experience around the students, professors, and all around the area.
This college is really great! It is inexpensive with small class sizes so you really get the most out of your learning experience.
Florida Gateway College ( FGC) is an amazing school. There 60 + more programs you can choose from. The class size is small, there are tutors in every subject that can help you and the professors are great and understanding. There are flexible course offerings as well. FGC has a friendly environment. The campus is very clean and beautiful. There is a lot of Student Support services. Additionally, a lot of financial help is given out at FGC. I would recommend this Community College to anyone who is pursuing there goal to becoming anything they want. You Start here and you can go anywhere.
Since signing up at fgc I have overall love the experience . It’s small enough for one on one but it’s large enough to give you that real college feeling . Everyday student activities are putting on something different to draw students in to something new and it always turns into a learn experience . I’m very glad that I signed up and are attending fgc.
I'm sure you wondering; Why such high marks on the subject of my college. They give you the best sense of hope.Even when you're failing or discouraged opportunities to get better is always a option. I'm in my freshman year and I have experienced a whole new world of possibilities.Thank you for listening
Florida Gateway College has helped and encouraged me to go further than I ever thought I could go. I am only a few credits away from my AA and am actually thinking about going on to get my Bachelors all because of the encouragement and help I have received from my Trio coach and others at FGC.
My College experience through Florida Gateway College has been great so far. I will start my second semester February 28, 2018. I am glad I enrolled in this college as the professors have been awesome and helpful with all my questions. The library, advisors and staff have also been amazing.
Everyone was friendly and understanding. All my professors understood that as a single mother I would miss class and that didn't effect my grade. The cost was also cheap! With many scholarships available😍
I love the environment and how nice the staff is. No one judges you and the class rooms are perfect size!! I got to be the student speaker at my graduation, I can’t wait to continue my education there this spring!
This is a great college to get started with. The teachers are okay overall, with a few that create problems. I haven't spent much time on campus as I am only a part-time student through dual enrollment.
I love that the faculty and staff are excited about your success. In my two years at FGC, I have had zero bad experiences with professors or other staff members. The campus is beautiful, and the programs the college offers are top notch. However, I would love to see more programs added. Especially medical programs.
Start Your Review of Florida Gateway College
I attended FGC to get my ASN in 2014 and I was very disappointed in the program. The turnover rate for instructors was very high and 2 weeks before our semester final the school fired our instructor. The clinical opportunities were a joke and it was obvious the school didn't care about our program.
Florida Gateway College was absolutely the best choice I could have made. Coming out of high school, I was a bit weary about how I was going to transition between a really small school to college level work, but FGC was extremely helpful. I love how hands on the professors and guidance counselors are. The facilities are nice, open, and clean. My surrounding classmates were very friendly and willing to help me with any trouble I had. My favorite experience being at FGC was when I got to work on a cadaver in Anatomy & Physiology 1. I knew I have always wanted to work in the health field, however this was my first hands on test. Thankfully, I could not have loved it more! One thing I would like to see change at FGC is the athletic programs. I know it is a small college, but we still should have some indoor sports for us students. All in all, FGC is the place to be!
My experience with Florida Gateway College has been very rewarding so far. As a freshman, college can be a little overwhelming; however, FGC has been very welcoming to me. While, I love this college, I would like to see some sports teams at our school!