Florida Gateway College Reviews

I love the campus and everyone there have been really knowledgeable. Can't wait to continue my education there!
The campus is bigger than most expect but it's still small enough that your professors remember you by a first name basis. They're always open and available to help you. The campus is every to navigate and the online work is user friendly as well. The professors and advisers respond to emails in a timely manner.
One of the best schools I've attended! Offers online classes which is exactly what I needed. Has a great atmosphere, great students, faculty and positive vibes.
Review Florida Gateway College
Florida Gateway is an amazing college the professors work with you and do everything they can to help you succeed the staff is amazing and will explain things to your understanding! Couldn't ask for better!
My experience as Florida Gateway College has been a superb one. I've yet to have any issues with anything, with classes, financial, books , ect. My questions are answered within a few hours via email. I've even received personal phone calls to answer my question. FGC had been nothing short of a pleasure to attend.
I would definitely recommend Florida Gateway College to local students looking for a quality education to better themselves as they advance towards their career goals. FGC has many programs that are highly rated within the school grading system throughout the state and southeast. I personally have attended the LPN program and was highly satisfied with my education within that program.
I enjoyed attending Florida Gateway College. Most of the professors there want to help you succeed. Also, the tutors there are very helpful. It's in a small city and not every diverse, the staff are very nice. I never had a bad experience with any of the professors I had. It's not a huge campus like most colleges/universities but I would definitely recommend it to someone that wants to get their Associates degree.
I have been enrolled as a dual enrollment student at Florida Gateway College for the past two years. I take a lot of online classes, which can sometimes be a hassle, especially with a busy schedule. The teachers and staff have always been so kind and helpful towards me. No matter what the question was, they knew the answer. The teachers are the best. If I was struggling with something, they always took time to help me understand. I recently was invited to be a part of the National Honor Society. This club has helped me connect with my peers and other staff members. They have been nothing but nice to me and I love going to college here.
The staff is very friendly and knowledge, they take the time to explain what is needed of the student and what is required of them. I wish they had a Master's program for me to attend when I graduate next semester.
Academically Florida GateWay College is willing to help you in all aspects that they believe you may need help with and want to see you succeed and progress in all areas.
Florida Gateway College is very helpful and is willing to help you get where you want to be and support you through it with every opportunity that they can provide to you as a student.
They urged me to get my AA degree when I did not qualify for financial aid. Now that I do qualify and have my AA (which ends up being unnecessary for my career plan.. they didn’t tell me that) I can not receive financial aid because I have too many credit hours.
The online classes that I have taken have required me to go to the college a few times a semester.
There aren’t many post grad options. There are very few Bachelors options.
Class sizes are good but I wish they had more classes available.
The financial aid department is horrible and extremely rude. Will not help you understand your options.
The nursing program is a great area to go into and they have great passing rates.
Review Florida Gateway College
This is a great place to do pre and co reqs at. I wouldn’t recommend getting your AA degree because they won’t let you use your financial aid if you have too many hours. Their nursing program is great and constantly evolving so there is something different with the start of the new year. The teachers for the most part are engaged and excited about teaching. They have recently added more teachers so that we have more options, as students, to pick who we’d like to learn with.
Registration process was easily accomplished and help was offered if needed.
Disability services are great, they aim for student success.