Florida College Reviews

This is a great spiritual environment with great people who you will make lifelong friends with. There are small class sizes and great interactive teachers who are willing to spend extra time so you understand courses
Florida college is a great option for a solid education in a spiritual setting. A small campus and class size means individual attention and personal connection between teachers and students. On subjects I have studied before I am constantly learning new information from my professors.
Great place to meet people and get an education. Professors and staff take great care of students and are very helpful in achieving your goals.
Start Your Review of Florida College
Florida College has given me so many opportunities and opened so many doors spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically. My biblical knowledge has grown tremendously and my love for the Lord and His people is exponentially greater. I have not just been taught in the classroom but outside of the classroom as well. I am encouraged and renewed daily by the examples of others and have made powerful relationships with my professors because of the care and concern they show to each of their students. I have made lifelong friendships and developed in ways I never knew possible. It has given me a home away from home and I have loved every minute of it.
I love the environment. The teachers are so involved and will go out of their way to personally see to it that you are doing well in your classes
In general most professors are very helpful, i broke my wrist while i was here and they helped me to catch up on my school. they rearranged test and homework for me because i missed school. Also in general the environment was great!
I loved my time at Florida College. It was probably the best time of my life. I knew a few years prior that's where I wanted to attend college, having participated in their camp for 5 summers. I met a lot of friends at the camp who also went on to college there. Since it was a Christian college, it made it that much more like home.
I liked how all the professors care about the students and whether or not they would pass. This school really helps you grow as a person in your faith with God so ,i would recommend attending FC.
Florida College is the best place a Christian can go to. You are surrounded by many Christian's. The school is small which makes a small class size allowing for your professors to know your name and really help you in class.
Florida College offers students with many opportunities to grow academically, socially, and spiritually, and provides numerous events to help students excel in each of those areas: concerts, devotions, academic panels, sporting events, society parties, internships, etc. Even though FC provides its students with many life enhancing opportunities, there are some things I think they should change. FC should be more proactive in encouraging their students to interact with other groups; to not be so closed off from each other or the community. I also wish FC had a strong art program. This can help boost the college's enrollment and provide the opportunity to study art in a morally based environment. Despite these setbacks, I think FC has helped me to grow as a person; forcing me to learn how to be more independent, but to also help others who are dependent. The people (faculty, staff, and students) are encouraging and supportive whenever you need it.
It is great the professors are easy to talk to and provide ways for student help.
There is not that many options but there are many who will help you look.
The college is small very little crime, I feel safe.
I made a great decision to live on campus where i never missed anything that was going on, and all my friends lived right down the hall from me.
Many students are involved and many come to support during the games.
I attend a small private school that I would choose the school again and I will be returning, I have made so many life long friends and wonderful memories. Its has been fun so far, being on the women's basketball team has made it a great experience to be a part of traveling wth the team has been the best part. Moving to florida to attend school was the best thing that I did for my self.
The best parties take place in our student center after hours (I'm talking like 2am). There's always good music, good food, and depending on the party theme, lots of fun stuff going on.
Start Your Review of Florida College
Nightlife is gr8. There are occasional parties, and people use Ubers to get around unless they get a ride from someone.
Many things can be said about the academic aspect of the school, but I'll leave you with one thing: the professors, the courses, the registration process, everything about it can be either a very good thing or a very bad thing. Many students have a bad attitude about their workload, or the gen-ed courses they are required to take, and they don't treat the professors with respect. Others are extremely optimistic about all of it (such as myself), and excel abundantly. It all depends on your attitude.
There have been a few known cases of intolerance, but it's not terrible.