High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Florida College Reviews
Florida College offers students with many opportunities to grow academically, socially, and spiritually, and provides numerous events to help students excel in each of those areas: concerts, devotions, academic panels, sporting events, society parties, internships, etc. Even though FC provides its students with many life enhancing opportunities, there are some things I think they should change. FC should be more proactive in encouraging their students to interact with other groups; to not be so closed off from each other or the community. I also wish FC had a strong art program. This can help boost the college's enrollment and provide the opportunity to study art in a morally based environment. Despite these setbacks, I think FC has helped me to grow as a person; forcing me to learn how to be more independent, but to also help others who are dependent. The people (faculty, staff, and students) are encouraging and supportive whenever you need it.
In general most professors are very helpful, i broke my wrist while i was here and they helped me to catch up on my school. they rearranged test and homework for me because i missed school. Also in general the environment was great!
I loved my time at Florida College. It was probably the best time of my life. I knew a few years prior that's where I wanted to attend college, having participated in their camp for 5 summers. I met a lot of friends at the camp who also went on to college there. Since it was a Christian college, it made it that much more like home.