Florida Coastal School of Law Reviews

While trying to remain afloat themselves and monitor the scores of students being admitted, the school is not receptive or the least bit sympathetic to the students who have experienced the unfortunate incidents that have taken place at their SISTER SCHOOL, causing the legal education of many students to be interrupted. Instead of reaching out a hand to assure these students can continue their education, they heavily scrutinize scores and numbers on the application. The need to monitor scores and maintain a high bar passage rate does not outweigh the need to reasonably assist and work with those students who have been cut off because of the sudden CSL incident. Great job, sister school. Good looking out.
I obtained my clerkship through the moot court program. While, I know other students have obtained clerkships, internships, and other jobs while attending Florida Coastal, I cannot speak to the success of graduates in obtaining employment through the Career Services Department.
Its okay, but the professors are generally disengaged and do not receive a great deal of feedback.
Start Your Review of Florida Coastal School of Law
The moot court program is nationally recognized and an invaluable resource to the students. Other student run organizations, such as mock trial, student legislature, and other clubs are equally as valuable. The professors generally care about the students' success and most are quite knowledgable on their relative subject matters.
I really enjoy studying the law; and I am a firm believer that you get out of education what you put in. Florida Coastal has professors that foster class discussion while still providing adequate lecture to provide necessary insight. Tuition is a bit high; but many of us mortgage our life away for an education. C'est la vie...
Most of the professors I've had have been great and the class sizes allow for better learning.
Most times wireless access is decent, except at exam time.
The library and its staff is awesome!!
Most of the professors are flexible and helpful.
The school offers a variety of certificate options.
I've had limited contact with this dept. thus far.
The scholarship money is limited.
The student body is very competitive.
The first year curve for law students is very strict.
So many resources are offered to students! Everyone is there to help you!
Coastal offers part-time and full-time courses. Also, classes at night!
The student body is diverse! Lots of different age groups, undergraduate backgrounds, and future goals.
Start Your Review of Florida Coastal School of Law
I love the campus! it is absolutely beautiful! I love that I can study on the water and the resources that are offered!
I love being able to use the gym between classes.
It's a law school, it's all law related.