Florida Christian College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Florida Christian College
Most Popular Majors
Biblical Studies34 Graduates
Divinity, Ministry, and Pre-Theology12 Graduates
Marriage and Family Therapy and Counseling4 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies4 Graduates
Religious Education3 Graduates
Business Administration and Management2 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities2 Graduates
Elementary Education1 Graduate
Teaching English as a Second Language1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Florida Christian College Reviews
I really loved the community of people at Johnson University Florida. Everyone is looking to grow you and your faith, and try to encourage you to succeed and serve Christ. The professors are experts in their fields and not only do they want to teach you in the classroom, but they want to help you and get to know you outside of classes. I'm having one of them be the officiant at my wedding, and am inviting the most of the others! Overall, I'm sad that I have to graduate and leave, but they've definitely prepared me well.
While we are directly in a decent area, the surrounding areas are not that safe. We have 1-2 security guards to monitor the campus as night. They are mostly there to give out points for breaking curfew, as most of them are elderly or unfit to physically protect students in danger.
The preaching major at FCC is great. The professors are all very experienced and extremely helpful. The curriculum is great because of the combination of Bible classes and Ministry classes, specifically the classes for your specialization. Workload isn't too rough but it does force you to get outside experience while going through classes, which while it can be stressful at times depending on the committments you make, is very beneficial. The school has a great reputation with nearby churches and works hard to help you get into an internship. Internships are required by the time you graduate.