Florence-Darlington Technical College Reviews

Florence Darlington ia a big campus and pretty busy however the things they have in place to ensure that students succeed is a bit unheard of. Im glad I decided to go with tech.
So far the experience has been beyond well but there are a few more improvements to be made. While the college has diverse options in courses tutoring is very limited for certain subjects so the pass rate drops a little. My profeesors have alwaysbeen open for a extra clarity I may need on a subject so that is always a plus. Student life activities have improved and I love most of the career and stuident fairs that they have.
I have a attended Florence-Darlington for one Fall semester in 2017. Overall I would say that it is an amazing school. The teacher I have encountered not only care about your education but as well as your ability to learn. They help you with not only adjusting to their class but also life on campus. Such as helping you find places on campus or easier routes to navigate. I plan on continuing my education at Florence Darlington Tech for maybe a few more semesters then transferring hoping my next school is as well rounded and helpful as this one.
Start Your Review of Florence-Darlington Technical College
FDTC have many faculty and staff that wants you to stop by their office and checks on you as a student.
The classes were actually very small which made one on one interaction with the professors much easier. However, the professors they have aren't always that wonderful. Some are very passionate about their student's success but others could care less.
I have had a wonderful experience at Florence-Darlington Technical College. The college always has a lot of activities going on and it is such a safe place to be!
I have a very lovely experience here at Darlington Technical College. I would love to return to continue getting my degree in business management.
Classes are small so there are lots of one on one. Classmates are friendly. Professors are actually helpful and know what their teaching.
Florence-Darlington Technical College is a great 2-year college. The price is right and the teachers are very helpful.
The classes were actually very small which made one on one interaction with the professors much easier. However, like most schools, the professors aren't always the most helpful nor did they care about their students' performance.
what i like about florence darlington tech is because i can learn what i want to be wen i graduate from high school.
I love everything about the college and I wouldn't change anything about the school. I am very thankful for everything that the college has to offer me.
My experience was convenient and if i needed help with anything there is always someone to help me with my problems.
my experience with the online courses were good after i got a good understanding of it. I enjoyed it the most because basically you teach yourself and that's what i liked about the online course.
My experience with the courses are okay sometimes they can be difficult, but you have to overcome your obstacles sometime. The professors at the school are great as well, if you need help with anything the one on one help is excellent.
To begin with, This school is very successful in sports and with the education. If you're new to the school the staff will help you every step of the way if needed. The teachers respect the students and the students respect them as well.
my school is very helpful with schedule around my family scheduled and work schedule so i can get a good education.
Start Your Review of Florence-Darlington Technical College
i absolutely love my online classes
I'm not really sure about this i hear good about the process. i just started this year.
i love it because it is affordable. the teachers know what they are talking about and they care about you.