Flathead Valley Community College Reviews

Graphic design program is incredibly well rounded. The associates degree requires both computer courses as well as fine-arts courses so when you obtain your degree you have a better understanding of all aspects of design.
Amazing faculty and teachers! So welcoming and eager to help in any way! Beautiful campus and location. Fun activities too
I love the collage, but it could use more diversity and competitive sports. Other than that is a great place to get an associates degree or 2 years start then transfer.
Start Your Review of Flathead Valley Community College
The classes are pretty interesting overall, and there are a surprising amount unique courses to take. Science Fiction has an entire class based around studying sci-fi literature, movies, and everything else the genre has to offer. The teachers are kind and inviting, and I'm overall very satisfied with the skills I've learned.
High quality instructors at an affordable price in a supportive environment. A great way to affordably switch careers.
I love being a student here, I feel valued and like a person rather than a number. I mostly go to the lincoln county campus, which is an extension of the main campus.
Sports programs need to come here, i feel that they are lacking and if they were to promote sports and things along that nature they would have more people come and join there school.
I have only been on campus for three moths and i love it. Everyone is very helpful and kind. Professors truly care about the students.
FVCC is a convenient community college in a fairly rural town. I do feel that their advisors could improve as I have been set back a year due to poor advising.
A very great environment for someone who doesn't necessarily need the party scene or big classrooms. Great professors and programs as well. Highly recommend
Everyone I have dealt with, from administrators to advisors to teachers, have been very helpful to me in beginning my college career. The teachers I have had so far have been excellent. I am very happy attending this school.
Flathead Valley Community College is the best choice I could have made being fresh out of high school. The instructors and the rest of the staff are highly professional and very attentive to your needs and concerns. The campus is well organized and easy to navigate. I am very pleased with my education at Flathead Valley.
The college is very accepting of everyone. Staff is nice, and you have access to any kind of help you may need. Ranging from basic academics to trouble with your personal life. Many online classes are available, but the website used for these is hard to navigate and lacking on important notifications. Small classes help gets you a more personal connection with teachers and everyone knows each other's names.
I received credit for far more than I expected
Workload can be overwhelming at times
Great networking for future career options
Financial aid office has been super helpful
Start Your Review of Flathead Valley Community College
Admissions folks were super helpful
I haven't been accepted into the program yet
FVCC has some of the best professors I have ever had the pleasure of learning from. Almost all of the professors I have had have been incredibly encouraging, supportive and understanding to their classes, displaying a mutual respect that students value. I have heard many students on campus claim that learning more difficult subjects like mathematics was made easier from the high-quality instruction they received. Teachers at FVCC seem to genuinely take interest in their subjects, and most importantly they really love teaching.