Flagler College - Tallahassee Reviews

Small class sizes and teachers that understand you work full time before class. Applicable material.
My experience at Flagler has been awesome. The college is very challenging and they prepare students for their future careers. I am enrolled in Elem Ed and this is the beginning of my second yr. I highly recommend Flagler to anyone who wants to pursue their education in Elem Ed. The staff are very helpful and courteous.
I enjoy the small class sizes. There is more one on one time with professors. The professors are determined to assist in every way possible. Flagler also has a very friendly atmosphere. Personnel at the college are very quick to respond to emails and phone calls when you are in need of assistance. The course scheduling is also easy to manage for those who work full time jobs.
Start Your Review of Flagler College - Tallahassee
I absolutely love the small classes! We are a cohort that goes through the course together from beginning to end. This can have its ups and downs, as any relationship does. But through our differences we push each other to do and be better not just in school but in life. There is familiarity and camaraderie among the 15, but there is also frustration and irritability when they do not hold up their end of the group project assignment. It is, as with all relationships, a fine balance.
Very good colleague for the teaching program, I choose this colleague because I want to be a teacher
I love this school and all the teachers! They really have some of the best professors who take time to teach their students. I have loved every professor and throughly enjoyed every class!
I like the way in which the administration treat the whole enrollment process
i like the hand on approach with the small group teaching.
The classes are small so the teachers are able to take a personal approach to teaching. The courses are designed to provide knowledge that will be useful in real life in order to prepare you for your career.
A degree from Flagler is very respected because employers know what kind of standard the students are held to and what kind of employees they can become. There is plenty of support when it comes to finding a job or internship and they keep you aware of upcoming career opportunities, job fairs, internships, and often have guest speakers from different careers fields to motivate and educate students
The campus is small but seems to be safe, there are always campus Police on patrol.
Flagler College is a great school because it is very affordable, the class sizes are small, and the teachers are excellent! They really help prepare you for your career and care about your success. I'm very happy with my decision to enroll at Flagler and would recommend it to anyone.
Pretty convenient, love one class once a month
most professors were good, classes are difficult to get if you miss a class you nearly have to wait a year for it to be available again.
Campus security is always around
No greek life that i know of.
there are no athletics on the Flagler Tallahassee campus/;
Start Your Review of Flagler College - Tallahassee
Refreshing is the word I can say being at Flagler College the staff is very prompt, knowledgeable as well as professional in the approach and information they give you.
There don't seem to be a lot of software options for the computers but plenty of computer labs and computers in the library to use.
I've had no incidents and often see a cop car in the parking lot.