Flagler College - St. Augustine Reviews

When I visited Flagler College, I was instantly greeted by several teachers who were open to any questions I've asked. Their political science program is great!
There are many aspects that make it truly unique from every other college. Its located in the oldest city in the US. There is much to do in the area including shops, restaurants/bars.The proximity of Flagler to the beach is another bonus. Freshman girls get to live in the historic/beautiful Ponce de Leon hotel which is very cool. All of these factors contribute to a unique college experience for sure. The small class sizes &awesome profs make learning enjoyable. I am going into my 4th year& have honestly had only 1 teacher who wasnt supercool & chill. It is truly hard to fall behind in classes of this size.Some things that students dislike about the college include the food, which has major room for improvement but isn't all that terrible,&visitation rules. However, the strict visitation rules have been eliminated from upperclassmen dorms & the hours of the policy for freshman dorms have been extended.
As a Fine Arts Major student I've been challenged and improved my skills through the various studio classes I've been enrolled in. My Academic Adviser has been very helpful and patient, and has encouraged me to reach out to people outside of the college that are part of my field of study.
Start Your Review of Flagler College - St. Augustine
The college is one of the prettiest campuses around this area. It has many activities and events to keep those who are not athletes busy and lots of social for everyone to fit into a group of new friends. Awesome reviews about this college.
I love the location of the College. It is safe and convenient. Most of the Professors are inspiring. The only disappointing thing, is the lack of class availability in my field of study.
Flagler college offers a wide array of on campus activities for students to participate in. I am currently involved in two clubs on campus, one of which I am the treasurer of. The surrounding area of the college is a great place to live and explore. St. Augustine is a beautiful town, and it is great for college students. The academics at Flagler are incredible, and I have learned so much in every single one of my classes. The only downsides to Flagler is the dining hall and the old residence halls. As someone with a dietary restriction due to a food allergy I had very limited options in the dining hall, and most days I would end up only eating a salad there. The residence halls are noisy due to thin walls, freezing in the winter and hot in the summer due to poor insulation, and overall not a great experience.
Flagler College is an amazing school! The class sizes are small, so you really get to know your teachers on a one-to-one location. It is also right in the heart of St. Augustine. So, you are a short walk away from the downtown area. Overall a really amazing school, and I am happy with my choice so far!
My first year at Flagler College, had its highs and lows. It is a small school so it was very easy to meet and become friends with people, and I met a lot of different people who all were incredibly nice to me. You truly get to know each other on a deeper level, especially when you are forced to live with each other. The number of students in each course are small as well, which gives students an advantage to connect one-on-one with the classmates and the professor. All professors at Flagler encourage all students to participate in class by carrying on a group discussion. Which is really good as it forces the students to be engaged in the subject that we are learning in the course. Since Flagler College is in St. Augustine, I was always in the downtown area to get food because the food served in the dinning hall was absolutely terrible. Overall, I really enjoyed my first year at Flagler College, and I am excited to continue my education there for the next three years.
Flagler is a beautiful campus with so many things to offer. Academically you get a great experience with small class sizes and flexible professors. The campus is so family-oriented that you graduate having known pretty much everyone who went through school there. The advisors and president are active in college activities as well as the community. Flagler is a great place to get an education that will make a difference in your life.
it is a lovely experience. Professors are very one on one. Classroom environment is small. campus and the area is beautiful. students are very friendly and relaxed. it is a chill environment all together. the campus can be very strict since it is in a historical building/area!
I love its small campus feel, hands on learning experience, its welcoming atmosphere, and overall its sense of wanting you to be there its an excellent school for anyone looking for a small college and to focus in depth with your professors.
A Great College, particularly the Public Administration Program. This program is suited for working adults in this industry. Always recommended.
The school is great, they have a lot of support and I love being on the cross country and track team. The coaches really support our education and help us stay on top of our grades.
Flagler College is an absolutely beautiful campus. The faculty and staff are very helpful and sweet! The rooms are decent and the people are great. My only issue is how expensive this school is. Other than that, I would recommend anybody to this school.
Flagler College had a beautiful campus and the weather was fantastic compared to Wisconsin. The town was very nice and had a lot of history with it. It was fascinating to discover all St. Augustine had to offer. However, the food was absolutely terrible and was a waste of a lot of money.
Although the academics are good, not all of the professor are. Security on campus is very low, making it essay for tourists to wonder into the dorms.
Flagler College is amazing! You get to learn at a beautiful school that happens to be a great part of history!
Start Your Review of Flagler College - St. Augustine
I love the professors, they are always willing to work with you and help you improve. I love the smaller class sizes because you get to know your professor and class better and it is easier to reach out for help. One thing I love about Flagler is the Learning Resource Center. I go there for help in math and english mostly, but they have tutors in practically all subjects. Flagler College has helped me in the transition of leaving home to creating my new one.
It's such a unique town you feel privileged to be part of the community surrounded by Flagler College. The teachers are awesome and care about their students. They will work with you to make sure you succeed. I love being a student at Flagler. It was the best decision of my life.
Beautiful campus in a town that has many wonderful shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more. Small classes, good teachers.