High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management115 Graduates
Public Administration52 Graduates
Public Relations42 Graduates
Graphic Design35 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management31 Graduates
Political Science and Government30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.85 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
Flagler College - St. Augustine Reviews
Flagler College is a great school with a beautiful campus! While the food in the dining hall leaves lots of room for improvement, the atmosphere I experience living on campus absolutely makes up for it. Professors are personable and knowledgeable. Flagler hosts a diverse student body, which is awesome! Student Life is very active, entertaining students on a regular basis! Another thing I love about Flagler is their Career Development Center, which is also very active, and hosts events on a regular basis to engage students to receive the needed information about finding a job/internship! It is also a great resource for international students, whom they are working with very closely.
My experience at Flagler College was limited as I was only visiting for one day for a college tour, however, that short tour left an impact on me. To begin with, it is in the beautiful historic city of St. Augustine! A city brimming with rich history of the great state of Florida! To top that off, it is right by the beach! The campus itself is very beautiful! It utilizes a classic cathedral look to it using crimson red and white colors to obtain an appearance as if it was from the 1800's! The campus itself does not feel crowded at all and the administration and staff there were very friendly! Student life there appears to be very involved with the school and the city. The dorms there were not not too shabby either! The only reasons I did not choose to attend Flagler College was because of tuition and a pursuit for an aviation career.
Now in my second semester, I definitely can see various pros and cons to Flagler. In the warm months, the nearby beaches are great destinations to hang with your friends. The picturesque campus, pool, and palm tree garden are awesome commodities that this small liberal-arts college offers, but unfortunately attract an excessive amount of tourists. However if you are an extroverted person looking for a variety of nightlife options, you're definitely out of luck. The parties at this school are few, and with the St. Augustine police constantly on patrol, you won't find many gatherings exceeding 25 people. There are no nightclubs in the area, and many restaurants/bars are closed by 10pm. The dining hall is gross and their hours are inconvenient, being open a total of 5 hours on a Saturday. Finally, their ridiculous inter-hall policy at this school is strictly enforced and prevents students of opposite genders from being each others dorms unless they're signed in between 7pm-12am.