Five Towns College Reviews

Five Towns has excellent teachers, especially in the music department. They have recently begun trying to improve the schools facilities and appearance by planting flowers and revamping the schools radio station. There are many opportunities there for all kinds of interests. The only frustrations i had with the school were when I had to deal with registrar, bursar, or financial aid. These appointments tend to take too long and sometimes it seems that no one is informed.
Everything's about making the school look good and hiding better projects from the owner/President
Very small means a lot of drama, between faculty,studenrs, and president.
Start Your Review of Five Towns College
The classrooms aren't filled to capacity, so the experience between teachers and students is very personal. It allows me to pay attention easily.
There are many opportunities for students to intern so they are ready for the "real world".
The college allows students to join internship opportunities so they can get their feet wet in their fields.
I have been in the school for 2 weeks and I already feel how great the year is going to be. The classes don't have a lot of students, so it is a more personal experience with the teachers.
I haven't taken an online class
All the teachers are fine and have a hands on learning technique.
there are a lot of internships anyone can apply too.
Get involved and you'll have a great learning experience!
In my High School year the wonderful things I experienced here was just like having a real job and opened up my mind even more to see that I'm on my own.
It's wonderful because learning things the easy way and when you get to college it's going to be very easy and you're going to know what to do and try to empress the professor.
The professors are very respectful and they always want the student on task and on track to improve their grade to get higher each school semester. The class size are very suitable for students very roomy
Flushing High School is really a great school to attend to because there's so many opportunities here for juniors to start an essay way for college and while during their senior year they would already know what to expect for college.
Stay on top of online work
Career Services is very helpful in finding you job opportunities/internships..after you graduate as well.
Start Your Review of Five Towns College
Small school, classes are small and you get a lot out of them.
4 year graduates are required to intern before graduation
Audio/Business Major. I have taken a lot away from the business major/audio concentration; recorded personal music during studio project time, learned how to adequately use ProTools, how to use a console and basic signal flow, and business classes have taught me how to market/manage a business.