Fitchburg State University Reviews

Great University. Online classes are well organized, I learned a lot so far. Only thing I have to complain about is that they recently raised the tuition fee.
Overall it is a really nice campus and so far most of the teachers I have had are very passionate about their work and helpful to their students. Other than the freshman dorms most of the residence halls are actually quite nice. one thing I'd really like to see change however is the food most of the time it's either a hit or a miss and the hours on the weekends for the dining hall are really inconvienent.
My first time being at Fitchburg state was for a party but being there i seen how beautiful the campus was , i got a good look at Fitchburgs library the tall glass windows and the whole room filled with books and the handful of people on the computers doing research. It made me feel like i wanted to go to college and be one of those people to turn down a night of partying to finish up homework in the library because my dorm is just "to quiet", i also got to witness how everyone interacted with eachother, it was legit all love and support, the party was a "rep your flag" event where we all bring a flag from where ever we came from and we represent it for the night and i think that made Fitchburg stand out to me because it helped to open my eyes and see the diversity in the school. The thought that we all come from different paths of life and we all made it here to celebrate
Review Fitchburg State University
I loved all the friends I made my first year of college. It was perfect only the dining hall food has to be better.
I like that it is a small university and friends can be made easily since you see them often. They also have lots of activities that we can get involved with. One thing I would change would be the food in the cafeteria.
My experience at Fitchburg State has really opened my eyes to the world and all the different things there are to offer and all of the different people I can meet. College has made me more mature and responsible and I feel like I have become more of a man since I came here.
Fitchburg State is a great and affordable school. They are constantly trying to improve, and have even just purchased a huge theatre in the heart of Fitchburg. The campus is small and easily navigated. The professors really care about their students and their profession. There's many programs and clubs on campus, so there's always something going on.
This university looks amazing on tours, and the tour guides pull you in with lies.
The advisors dont care about the students
the faculty and staff dont take action when needed
illegal activity is turned a blind eye.
Fitchburg State University is an interesting place to say the least. For those looking for degrees in Nursing, Education or Film Production, then I highly encourage you to attend. All three of these programs are incredibly strong and lead to internships in the field after you graduate. Other programs are also well worth it to attend here, but those three majors are stronger than many colleges that charge four times the price.
My time at Fitchburg State has been great. This school has excellent faculty, and an astounding community that takes pride in being a falcon. Extracurriculars are great, there's a wide variety and something for everyone. Building hours such as the library and dining halls could be improved, and the quality and quantity of food services could be increased, but other than that, Fitchburg State is wonderful.
It's a great school with a really good internship and Graphic Deisgn program. After being there for a few years I realized the faculty isn't 100% the best. Sometimes the professors play favorites and the people working in the offices have no idea what they're doing so you have to be a little bit independent if you want to get by there.
Fitchburg State University has beautiful campus. I would like it more if there were better dining. The campus has it's own police force. All of the officers I have met thus far have been very friendly. I'd say it's pretty safe on campus, but it's not recommended to really walk outside of campus at night. Overall, it's been a great experience for me so far.
The campus itself is very nice, and it had many activities to keep you busy. Each week there are all sorts of activities for the students to enjoy. The only thing that I believe should be changes is some of the dining hall policies. They do not have times that are convenient for most students, and it is very difficult for most of us to make it in the time that they do have it open. Other than some of the dining hall issues, there is nothing wrong with the campus itself. The students are all very welcoming, and there is not a dull moment while you live here.
Fitchburg state is a very diverse school, with a relatively small campus, which I enjoy a lot. The campus is very pretty during the fall, and all your furthest class can only be a maximum of 10 minutes from your dorm building. Overall a very good school.
I love the professors here. The courses are interesting and diverse. I've have one bad professor, but I ask friends before signing up for courses now so that won't happen again. The social scene is amazing here. There are so many clubs and it's easy to join. Greek life is probably the best choice I've made and I definitely recommend it. The parties are awesome and easy to find Thursday through Saturday. Overall, I love this school and I'm happy I chose this place.
I feel very safe and secure when I am on campus. Campus crime is very low and I feel that my personal safety is never is danger. The campus police as well the city police are both very active and do a great job of securing the students and campus.
Living on campus has been an absolute great experience. I love living on campus because the environment is amazing. The facilities are great and the social life is even better. I love every thing about the dorms and the peers that i lived with helped make the experience an even greater one.
Review Fitchburg State University
My overall experience at school so far has been okay. It has had great experiences as well as very bad experiences. My favorite experiences have been centered around social time or events with my friends and other members of the community. Although my experience has not been too bad, I would like to transfer to a different school.
The athletics at my school is great. Students attend each and every home game regardless of what sport it is and we all support each team equally and passionately. The majority of the teams perform well and are contenders our conference each year. The games are always full when it comes to attendance because our school's team spirit is excellent.
Although the campus isn't placed in the best neighborhood, I still feel extremely safe walking around because the campus security is always available and there are assistance poles located all around the campus if you need security to go get you if your don't feel safe.