Firelands Regional Nursing is a private college located in Sandusky, Ohio. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 33 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Nursing. Firelands Regional Nursing alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $48,200.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.25% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
- C-American Institute of Alternative Medicine
- 4 Year
- Columbus, OH
- 11 reviews
- B-Bowling Green State University - Firelands
- 2 Year
- Huron, OH
- 80 reviews
- B-Hiram College
- 4 Year
- Hiram, OH
- 407 reviews
- C-University of Rio Grande
- 4 Year
- Rio Grande, OH
- 193 reviews
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing Reviews
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing works in conjunction with Bowling Green State University which the pairing is very helpful. Also Toledo and Cleveland are just one hour away in either direction so to be around cultural or do activities is very close. Also we are located close to the lake and the islands are a great place to have fun and relax outside of school.
Professors are great and friendly. They are training us to become nurses and we are a reflection of the school so they want us to pass the NCLEX and achieve liscensure. They are caring, personable, and go out of there way to be assistance.
Once again the network is very reliable and can utilize services from Iphone, laptop and tablet. Also since it is part of BGSU Firelands we have access to their computer labs and network.