High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing
- C+American Institute of Alternative Medicine
- 2 Year
- Columbus, OH
- 11 reviews
- B-Hiram College
- 4 Year
- Hiram, OH
- 393 reviews
- C-University of Rio Grande
- 4 Year
- Rio Grande, OH
- 190 reviews
- C+Akron Institute of Herzing University
- 4 Year
- Akron, OH
- 73 reviews
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing Reviews
Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing works in conjunction with Bowling Green State University which the pairing is very helpful. Also Toledo and Cleveland are just one hour away in either direction so to be around cultural or do activities is very close. Also we are located close to the lake and the islands are a great place to have fun and relax outside of school.
Professors are great and friendly. They are training us to become nurses and we are a reflection of the school so they want us to pass the NCLEX and achieve liscensure. They are caring, personable, and go out of there way to be assistance.
Once again the network is very reliable and can utilize services from Iphone, laptop and tablet. Also since it is part of BGSU Firelands we have access to their computer labs and network.