High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.18 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Finlandia University Reviews
I love the small class size! You can meet up with your professors during their office hours or make an appointment! It's a located in Upper Michigan and the best part of it is they embrace it. Finlandia is a private university, which is really nice. They have one building for dorms, two buildings for classes, a gym near by with a new weight room (it's really expensive and open all day!).
Finlandia is great! It is very,very small which is what I prefer, even though I wish it were a little bigger. It is located in a beautiful place, unfortunately for some there may not be a lot to do on the weekend. All the professors I've had so far are great and encourage students to visit and ask questions if they are having trouble. As an art major I can say that is pretty neat to have artists come once an month and display work in the gallery on campus and talk to the art students.
Because the university is so small, the faculty and students are very close. There is are small community that feels like family. The professors are very kind and considerate. They know the material. The class sizes are small which makes learning easier. The campus is small and easy to navigate. The overall atmosphere of Finlandia is welcoming. It's a great school for someone who likes a small town.