Finger Lakes Massage - Ithaca is a for-profit college located in Ithaca Town, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 62 undergraduate students. The Finger Lakes Massage - Ithaca acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Massage Therapy and Bodywork.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Finger Lakes School of Massage - Ithaca
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Finger Lakes School of Massage - Ithaca Reviews
Wonderful place, with great teachers. Students all get along no matter what their class is. Older students are willing to help the newer one's study and learn tricks to better understand the information and skills.
Very supportive professors for the program, very passionate.
No classes to transfer, but might later