FINE Mortuary is a for-profit college located in Norwood, Massachusetts in the Boston Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 9 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the FINE Mortuary acceptance rate is 76%. The only major offered is Funeral Service and Mortuary Science. FINE Mortuary graduates 100% of its students.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review FINE Mortuary College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like FINE Mortuary College
- B+Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Pittsburgh, PA
- 51 reviews
- NGWorsham College of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Wheeling, IL
- 19 reviews
- BCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 25 reviews
- NGMid-America College of Funeral Service
- 4 Year
- Jeffersonville, IN
- 13 reviews
FINE Mortuary College Reviews
I would recommend FINE Mortuary College to someone who wants to work in the funeral industry, but already has a job in the business. The school does NOT offer any hands on learning for the trade.
Im in my forties and I feel very comfortable with the fact of being part of this school. It's a small school with good teachers.
Students have a goal, that is to finish the required course work and get out. These are very specific course and are very demanding.