FINE Mortuary is a for-profit college located in Norwood, Massachusetts in the Boston Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 24 undergraduate students. The FINE Mortuary acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Funeral Service and Mortuary Science. FINE Mortuary graduates 100% of its students.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review FINE Mortuary College
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like FINE Mortuary College
- NGWorsham College of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Wheeling, IL
- 23 reviews
- NGPittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- 2 Year
- Pittsburgh, PA
- 51 reviews
- NGCincinnati College of Mortuary Science
- 4 Year
- Cincinnati, OH
- 25 reviews
- NGAmerican Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service
- 2 Year
- New York, NY
- 24 reviews
FINE Mortuary College Reviews
I am so happy I found FINE! The staff are all exceptionally helpful, answering all my questions and helping me every step of the way. The faculty are very knowledgeable with real field experience.
Taking classes online has been easy. The software they use for testing is straight forward, the shared class notes helps for studying, and it saves time on my commute. While not all classes can be done online, they do have safety measures for those that have to be taken on campus.
The one thing I like is that they have teachers that re-take the NBE and teach whats exactly is on the test. Some are former students and they got hire to teach what they did great on the most. The material are mostly word from words from NBE. So when you take it, it will be like seening it again because the instructors go take these test or have students that took the test already and have good memory to let the school know what should be study and the how and when.