High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Natural Sciences26 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration19 Graduates
Health Care Management19 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Felician University Reviews
Yes this is an expensive school, but your education is a huge investment for YOUR future! Help is always there, YOU have to look for it because we cannot be spoon fed everything. This is a medium sized university it used to be small, but Felician has grown in numbers. Since Felician is growing, they also have a new dean in the school of business, Robert Evans, someone who worked in the corporate world, with no education background, is helping bring companies to Felician to have students meet with.
I am a junior at Felician who has dormed for the past three years. The dorms are nicer than most school but are riddled with problems that are not always fixed promptly. A lot of the staff is unmotivated and not kind, most but not all. The food and facilities have improved a lot so it’s great to see input being used. The acedemicd could be better if made more difficult, primarily from majors other than nursing and education. This problem may stem from so many adjuncts teaching and not many permanent staff. As a nursing major the faculties are incredible and state of the art which is a blessing in comparison to most schools. There is not enough faculty however and the system is very flawed, making the hesi test worth so much that if one does not have a high grade, one automatically fails the class.
This school is very flexible with the scheduling, very good at helping you look for classes, and the classes are a great size. Average students per class are about 20-25 students. The professors are very helpful and always offer other ways of helping!