Felician College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Division II Independents
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management48 Graduates
Natural Sciences26 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration19 Graduates
Health Care Management19 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Felician College Reviews
Yes this is an expensive school, but your education is a huge investment for YOUR future! Help is always there, YOU have to look for it because we cannot be spoon fed everything. This is a medium sized university it used to be small, but Felician has grown in numbers. Since Felician is growing, they also have a new dean in the school of business, Robert Evans, someone who worked in the corporate world, with no education background, is helping bring companies to Felician to have students meet with.
This school is very flexible with the scheduling, very good at helping you look for classes, and the classes are a great size. Average students per class are about 20-25 students. The professors are very helpful and always offer other ways of helping!
It's an amazing school with extreme diversity. It is a catholic school yet you are not pushed on religion. This school is open and has two nice and small campuses. It's very rare to get lost unless it's your first day! You'll get a hang of the school shortly after. I enjoy this school and everything about it.