Fayetteville Technical Community College Reviews

There’s always room for improvement here ! Some of the staff has been very unprofessional, over the phone and in person.
I would rate Fayetteville Technical Community College average. I have noticed that on campus, in comparison to another University that I have attended, displays a lot of immaturity among the peers, this would definitely be understandable if majority of the peers where fresh out of high school, but this can be witnessed among the adult learners as well. Many classes are full in the beginning; however, once financial aid is received, the classes become cut down in half. The instructors; however, seem passionate about what they do and attempt to make accommodations when necessary and needed for their students, but still expect for work to be completed and will hold you accountable as well. The academic advisers are quick to be in contact with you and to answer any questions as well. However, admissions and financial aid department are not always knowledgeable and at times I have had to go through many different staff members before receiving correct information.
This is the best college ever they will help you with whatever they can. they help you understand your work and will help you graduate
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
I took an online class with this school and was very pleased with the experience. I attend college out of state and wanted to transfer credits in, and FTCC made the process very easy. Very happy that I had such a positive experience, I look forward to taking more classes in the futuer.
The people and teachers were very kind and helped me out when I needed it. I enjoyed going there and graduating there but it was a pain to get accepted. I graduated from it in May of 2018. The environment was also great the teachers helped me find out what I truely wanted to do with my life. I also got a job while going there I recommend going there if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
Best 2-year college in the US for Veterans. I have one certificate at FTCC and working on three more and a degree. Your military JST transcript is of great value here unlike 99% of most colleges. FTCC has almost over 300 certificates and degrees. Outstanding options.
They help you so much, even the times you may even look lost or look like you need help they will stop and ask "May I help you with anything"?
Teachers are very helpful and pour their heart out to make sure their students are learning. I have always found my advisor to be very helpful and courteous. The nursing program staff is amazing.
from what I can tell abought ftcc this school is very popular, has good diversity and relay nice and dedicated people working.
It's a wonderful school. The cost of tuition is very affordable, and the campus and classes are easily accessible.
My overall experience at Fayetteville Technical Community college has been really good. I have established a connection with some amazing teachers and students.
I have experience very positive aspects to FTCC during my two years taking classes. Their science classes are especially informative and increase your understanding of each topic. As I wait to hear back from the dental hygiene program at FTCC, I have worked very hard to keep my grades standing at a 4.0.
It's cheap and the teachers tend to be pretty good. You can't live on campus, so it's not really fair to knock it in the dorms/housing department.
I Like Fayetteville Tech's area that it is in. It's convenient to me because I live in Fayetteville NC and the traveling distance isn't far away. Also, like that the college is small.
Overall this is a great school that is very affordable but the only issue is safety. The professors are understanding and they are great. I love how diverse the school is and the cafeteria food, they have great tasting food.
MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN ADVISORS THAT ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR SOME THAT JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND LEAVE EMAIL MESSAGES THAT DON'T ALWAYS GET TO YOU IN TIME. THE PEOPLE AT THE SCHOOL WHO ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING YOU GET SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES AREN'T VERY FRIENDLY.
This school look a while to get registered in but the staff was very friendly and helpful during my long process. The online classes I took here were okay.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
They make sure that you know your material when coming in to do admissions and they are always having later times to be avaialble to the people who aren't so fortunate to make when they orginally close.
If honors and AP courses were easy in high school, these classes will be easy as well. Dual enrollment is offered along with many online classes, and the classes are fairly straightforward.
so far the school has been great and a lot of people willing to help you transition as smooth as possible. They have multiple options from online or on campus.