Fayetteville Technical Community College Reviews

I have experience very positive aspects to FTCC during my two years taking classes. Their science classes are especially informative and increase your understanding of each topic. As I wait to hear back from the dental hygiene program at FTCC, I have worked very hard to keep my grades standing at a 4.0.
It's cheap and the teachers tend to be pretty good. You can't live on campus, so it's not really fair to knock it in the dorms/housing department.
I Like Fayetteville Tech's area that it is in. It's convenient to me because I live in Fayetteville NC and the traveling distance isn't far away. Also, like that the college is small.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
Overall this is a great school that is very affordable but the only issue is safety. The professors are understanding and they are great. I love how diverse the school is and the cafeteria food, they have great tasting food.
MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN ADVISORS THAT ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR SOME THAT JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND LEAVE EMAIL MESSAGES THAT DON'T ALWAYS GET TO YOU IN TIME. THE PEOPLE AT THE SCHOOL WHO ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING YOU GET SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES AREN'T VERY FRIENDLY.
This school look a while to get registered in but the staff was very friendly and helpful during my long process. The online classes I took here were okay.
They make sure that you know your material when coming in to do admissions and they are always having later times to be avaialble to the people who aren't so fortunate to make when they orginally close.
If honors and AP courses were easy in high school, these classes will be easy as well. Dual enrollment is offered along with many online classes, and the classes are fairly straightforward.
so far the school has been great and a lot of people willing to help you transition as smooth as possible. They have multiple options from online or on campus.
Fayetteville Technical is an alright school. They want the best for all of their students. The Student Center gives students help on things they need help on with their courses. They find ways to make us more independent learners so we can become successful.
Employees and staff have always been very helpful when I'm seeking for guidance. They keep up with social media to inform of school closings or delays. The campus is easy to navigate and they are always accommodating when it comes to printing out a resume to just needing to make copies.
I've gone for a single school year and enjoyed it. At this college there was something for everyone. There were emails weekly about new activities on campus. Teachers worked with you the best they could and even that wasn't enough they had many resources such as tutor center and computer lab for everyday use.
Cheap. Flexible class schedule so I can work while in school. A lot of different programs and classes to chose from.
I found my time at Fayetteville Technical Community College to be very helpful. This institution is great for not only those fresh out of high school who are unsure on what university to attend, but also those whom are working full time and may even have children. It's a great place to save money while also working toward a degree that is helpful for anyone wanting to transfer. I recommend this school for any senior in high school that wants to get credits before attending a 4 year university.
Its a very good school if you want to eventually transfer to a university. I feel like it is also good for veterans who need to get back out into the workplace and it does it with ease.
The teachers are very personable and truly care about each student and their success. They are willing to help us with our future endeavors and are always available to their students when needed, even if not during their classroom hours. Katharine Morril and Callie Goss are the two teachers that made a huge impact on my life as both a student and aspiring artist. They talked to me about my art, how I can improve, my future, and what to expect out of an art institute. Very insightful and passionate about their art and teachings. Would recommend this school and the art program to anyone.
The professors are very knowledgeable and easy to reach. If you are looking for a good community college to attend before transferring to a university or just to receive your associates degree FTCC is an excellent choice, there is also a diverse but close knit subculture of people easy to befriend
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
I have only been attending Fayetteville Technical Community College for less than a year. The admissions process was pretty simple and the staff is willing and ready to assist you. I wouldn't say it is more than phenomenal assistance, but they help as much as they can!
The campus is absolutely beautiful and the layout makes sense for the students to follow. I do think they need more parking spots though for the student section. The collage offers a variety of classes, on and off campus! Make sure to get a map of the campus from the counselors! I have done my certified nurse assistant program through this college and things were a little unorganized. Although my professor was very sweet and tried to assist as much as possible!
It's an ok place, but it's very average. I think they kind of mess you up on your classes and transfer credits, plus the health programs here, especially nursing, are kind of bad and are designed to keep you stuck here longer than you need to be. I'm here for the ADN program but I'm starting to see how messed up it really is, so I might just take all my prerequisites and transfer somewhere else.
I enjoy Fayetteville Community College. The educational purposes here are very diverse and accustom to every student that visits.