Fayetteville Technical Community College Reviews

I took an online class with this school and was very pleased with the experience. I attend college out of state and wanted to transfer credits in, and FTCC made the process very easy. Very happy that I had such a positive experience, I look forward to taking more classes in the futuer.
The people and teachers were very kind and helped me out when I needed it. I enjoyed going there and graduating there but it was a pain to get accepted. I graduated from it in May of 2018. The environment was also great the teachers helped me find out what I truely wanted to do with my life. I also got a job while going there I recommend going there if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
Best 2-year college in the US for Veterans. I have one certificate at FTCC and working on three more and a degree. Your military JST transcript is of great value here unlike 99% of most colleges. FTCC has almost over 300 certificates and degrees. Outstanding options.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
They help you so much, even the times you may even look lost or look like you need help they will stop and ask "May I help you with anything"?
Teachers are very helpful and pour their heart out to make sure their students are learning. I have always found my advisor to be very helpful and courteous. The nursing program staff is amazing.
from what I can tell abought ftcc this school is very popular, has good diversity and relay nice and dedicated people working.
It's a wonderful school. The cost of tuition is very affordable, and the campus and classes are easily accessible.
My overall experience at Fayetteville Technical Community college has been really good. I have established a connection with some amazing teachers and students.
I have experience very positive aspects to FTCC during my two years taking classes. Their science classes are especially informative and increase your understanding of each topic. As I wait to hear back from the dental hygiene program at FTCC, I have worked very hard to keep my grades standing at a 4.0.
It's cheap and the teachers tend to be pretty good. You can't live on campus, so it's not really fair to knock it in the dorms/housing department.
I Like Fayetteville Tech's area that it is in. It's convenient to me because I live in Fayetteville NC and the traveling distance isn't far away. Also, like that the college is small.
Overall this is a great school that is very affordable but the only issue is safety. The professors are understanding and they are great. I love how diverse the school is and the cafeteria food, they have great tasting food.
MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN ADVISORS THAT ARE NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR SOME THAT JUST DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND LEAVE EMAIL MESSAGES THAT DON'T ALWAYS GET TO YOU IN TIME. THE PEOPLE AT THE SCHOOL WHO ARE SUPPOSEDLY HELPING YOU GET SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES AREN'T VERY FRIENDLY.
This school look a while to get registered in but the staff was very friendly and helpful during my long process. The online classes I took here were okay.
They make sure that you know your material when coming in to do admissions and they are always having later times to be avaialble to the people who aren't so fortunate to make when they orginally close.
If honors and AP courses were easy in high school, these classes will be easy as well. Dual enrollment is offered along with many online classes, and the classes are fairly straightforward.
so far the school has been great and a lot of people willing to help you transition as smooth as possible. They have multiple options from online or on campus.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville Technical Community College
Fayetteville Technical is an alright school. They want the best for all of their students. The Student Center gives students help on things they need help on with their courses. They find ways to make us more independent learners so we can become successful.
Employees and staff have always been very helpful when I'm seeking for guidance. They keep up with social media to inform of school closings or delays. The campus is easy to navigate and they are always accommodating when it comes to printing out a resume to just needing to make copies.
I've gone for a single school year and enjoyed it. At this college there was something for everyone. There were emails weekly about new activities on campus. Teachers worked with you the best they could and even that wasn't enough they had many resources such as tutor center and computer lab for everyday use.