Fayetteville State University Reviews

Fayetteville State University is a wonderful college to attend. We get the one on one connection with our profressors and we stay connected in many ways around campus. We here at FSU is one big happy family.
I like how professional some professors are you can tell that they are here to better your education. They show that they are to human and make mistakes just as you do. The teachers also reasonable with students if they see you working hard they will work just as hard to help you with anything.
I am a returning adult transfer student working on my bachelors degree 100%online. I have found Fayetteville State University work for my needs. The instructors have been awesome, my Advisor has been very helpful. Only issue I have had is attempting to reach departments by phone . Long wait time sometimes up to a half an hour or no call back . Easier for me to physically drive to campus and talk to someone. Otherwise happy with the experience so far.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
Fayetteville state offers a variety of classes available to fit any schedule. The campus is beautiful. Professors readily available face to face, telephone or email. Lots of activities for all students to engage and enjoy. Enjoyed earning my Bachelors Degree and looking forward to earning my Master Degree from Fayetteville State University as well.
My experience at Fayetteville State University was extremely pleasant. The nice calm Serene environment helped me better focus on my academics. In addition to that Fayetteville State University staff was very helpful in my transition from high school to college.
I’d give my school 4 stars as a first time freshman who just completed my first semester. I will be returning next semester. Otherwise I wouldn’t return outside of the “family” like setting they provided great study sessions group or tutors, if I needed it for free. And there are programs you can sign up for if u need more help there are always someone there to give u advice on just about anything and excluding RAs , they will be honest if they don’t know the answer and tell u who might know or get back with u and not just say it like some others schools may do just to get out their face. professors are different but I hear that they are working on upping there requirements. The ones that I’ve had were and are great ! I’ve learned something from all of them not just on the subject be as a person and a student at heart 🙂 all I can say is Thank you to this HBCU for a chance ...& opportunity
My first year at Fayetteville Staye University was good. I got to meet a lot of new people and experience a life away from home. My favorite part from my first semester these the comedy show. My professors was awesome and they made sure I did my best in class.
Its a great school. The environment is awesome. There’s lot of opportunities for success. It’s one of the top schools on nursing and forensic science. There’s no other place I’ll be.
I love the campus! Majority of the professors are willing to help you succeed and the student and staff are pleasant. Some of the buildings and dorms need renovations.
Great university! I love this school, and definitely believe that I made the correct choice when choosing to attend FSU. Everyone is SO nice and welcoming. The classes are great and professors are as well. I really have no complaints. It is an amazing university.
With this school I am hoping to achieve my dreams and graduate with a degree i want to be proud of for a life time.
Enrolled in online MBA. Tough but very informative. Highly recommend for anyone in a large corporation. Doable. The courses have clear deliverables which can be worked at your schedule (within the week for most). Videos. Discussion forums, video debates, team projects, et cetera to interact with peers. Excellent for mid-career professionals looking to move up or understand business better. Nearly complete and suddenly know more than most of the people in my company. :-)
I love everything about my Fayetteville State University. My professors and doctors are brilliant and extremely approachable. I've leaned more about myself in 1 semester than I ever imagined. This school is a hidden gem and should not be slept on.
I love Fayetteville State University! The staff and students are very friendly and helpful. The campus is clean and is always improving. There is a lot of pride for the school from both the staff and students. The previous university I attended I did not feel included in the school I was just a body in class and more money for that school. However, at Fayetteville State I feel included and that I belong. People go out of their way to make you feel included in groups, clubs, etc.
I love my HBCU. The school is very family oriented. Full of energy and you're welcomed with open arms. The alumni is great and very involved however I feel there needs to be more events happening on and around campus.
I like that there are many educational opportunities at Fayetteville State University. I think that they should improve the campus a little bit more.
Fayetteville State is an exceptional historically black college in Fayetteville, NC that puts everything aside to make sure that your academics is above the level of exceptional. With the help of multiple tutors and even your professors, students academic careers shoot through the roof, with the right push and confidence. Above all, the school's spirit for Bronco pride excels across the small city in roaring thunder to make sure everyone knows who the Fayetteville State Broncos are!
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
My experience here has been rocky but still a great college experience overall. I'm happy with what it has given me to help me with my future career and preparing me for my next college experience.
I like the ROTC program they have. It is rigorous and really helped me on my career decisions. What is also great is the attitudes and behaviors of the professors. They are willing to help you no matter your situation.
My time at FSU has been great so far. I enjoy the friendly atmosphere that the student body generates. The professors are great and provide a enjoyable learning atmosphere.