Fayetteville State University Reviews

My name is Ronnie Woolard; I’m currently a Business Administration student at FSU. I am on track to graduate in Spring 2019! Sense attending FSU SPRING 2018 I've received so much information on how to become a better student as well steps to take to develop and further along my career once I graduate. My advisor make sure that all of her students stay on track with what classes are needed and offered. FSU makes you feel like family and seems to have the best interest for me. Spring 2019 is my graduate year and I cant wait to use some of the things I've learned at FSU to reach my career goals.
Fayetteville State University is a really great college. So far I have really enjoyed it. The professors are really nice, the classes are very well coordinated, the diversity is amazing, the students that attend are friendly and outgoing. This is a college for anyone. The faculty are super nice and will help you with anything you need. Professors are willing to go out of there way to help students succeed. The tutoring services that are available are really helpful and not only this but they are offered in a variety of subjects including English, Math, Writing and many others. The campus is really beautiful. Aside from all of this, Fayetteville State University is also affordable.
Fayetteville State University is a small, HBCU in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The environment is quiet and friendly staff members around campus. The classes are fairly easy and the professors are quiet helpful if your struggling.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
I have loved all of my classes, teachers, and classmates. It really feels like the perfect learning environment.
The atmosphere is different than other schools. The campus life is fun and there are plenty of activities and organizations to join.
I like Fayetteville State University because everyone is a family and they don't leave anyone out. When I went on tours, it really was good to see what's like to live on your own and be around others. What I would like to see change at Fayetteville State University is the Admissions of office could change by helping undergraduates better with applications and letting students know ahead of time what else they need and to know if you have gotten accepted or not.
I have enjoyed my experience with FSU and the only thing I would like to see changed is the response time from administration. Response time from professors is amazing!
I absolutely love my University! The professors are awesome and are dedicated to your success. There are rental programs for your books; the price is included in your tuition. They have on-site tutoring, several cafeterias/ cafe's to choose from, a few computer labs, a pool, gymnasium, and plenty of parking.
Fayetteville State University is finally a college I can claim for my own. It's a school that makes you want to be proud of it and makes you want to be involved, not just at the school but in your community as well.
As a student in high school I've had plentiful opportunities to participate in on Fayetteville State University's campus. I've been exposed to many advisors who work there and provide me with incredible guidance to do great things. I am apart of the Upward Bound program and I like being a member. Leading me to success I am educated almost every Saturday with SAT/ACT prep with a strong goal to attend college after I graduate high school. I like being able to make friendships with others in the program along with learning and preparing for life. Without the Upward Bound Program Fayetteville State offers to me I wouldn't have gone as far as I have today. I'm proud to say that I am now an Upward Bound Alumni and there's always places to improve but in my opinion I wouldn't change a thing.
Like any other college, Fayetteville State is what you make it. It is a family-friendly oriented university. There are many amazing organizations you can join that helps you socially, academically, or however you decide to take that advantage as. At the time, it was the only school that offered a Forensic Science program, plus it is affordable! It is a small campus so it wasn't hard for me to learn my way around. It actually only took about 3-5 days to know majority of where everything is at. Fayetteville State has some caring staff and peers that help you succeed. There are many resources to take advantage of as well. Overall, Fayetteville State is an excellent university. I am able to maintain good grades, along with having fun and a social life. If I could go back and make a college decision again, I would still choose Fayetteville State. I felt like I was at home the very first visit here.
I really like Fayetteville State University meeting other students and learning many things it has to offer is fun. The athletic program is great also. The one thing I will change about this college is the protection. Yes there are officers always on campus but I will put more cameras up because the officers can not be everywhere all the time. Overall this college is great!
I love Fayetteville State University. You're treated like family here. All the faculty and staff here are great at their jobs. Campus involvement is outstanding. We always have each others back. It's also close to home, which I also love. I get to see my family and be close to my academics.
What I like about Fayetteville state is that the professors care about their students I haven’t been in a class where I felt like I wasn’t being tought correctly or where I was afraid of the professor , FSU have great professors and they reminded me it’s not about where you come from it’s about where you’re going. If you’re looking for a party school don’t come here there isn’t constant partying but there is some parties.
FSU is a great school to attend. The only thing I would change is for them to bring December graduations back for December graduates. I don’t think it’s fair to make them walk with the following year graduates.
The online courses allow for interaction with resident students because the lectures are broadcast live. Or, if you cannot make the live lecture, you can watch the recording at your convenience. The professors are easy to reach and more than willing to aid students in achieving success in the classroom.
Fayetteville State is a good college but there is a lot of room for improvement. Campus life is good very few problems there besides the seasonal birds that come and poop on every brick road leading to class. The cafe need improvement more variety of food it's to the point u already know what in there and half the stations people don't even go to. Majority of professors really enjoy there job but there are some who just make life even more stressful the it already is.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
Fayetteville State University is a wonderful school with great professors! They are willing to help you any possible way they can that's what I love about my school.
I am a first time freshman and my experience so far is going great I love the atmosphere here at Fayetteville State University.
I enjoy Fayetteville state University because of the interpersonal relationships with the professor. There are many organizations to join. The tuition is cheaper compared to other universities. Our motto is " Res non Verba" which means "Deeds not words". The university also offers alot of academic support such as writing centers, extension grade contracts, and supplemental instruction. Overall i love my experience at Fayetteville State University.