Fayetteville State University Reviews

I attend Cross Creek Early College with Fayetteville State University and I enjoyed having the high school and college experience from day to day.
Fayetteville State University has excellent professors who believe in the students, give and receive respect to enhance learning
I just like how professional they are and I intended on attending there as a full-time student as of the Fall of 2019. I have friends that go there and they stay telling me that it is a good school and is very worth your money. I will go to get my bachelors degree in business management and management in information systems if I can.
Currently attending for their online B.S Psych program. It's convenient, classes are manageable, and Wesley Brown has done a great job of coordinating my curriculum/acting as an Adviser. Five Stars!!!
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
I think the best part of FSU is the fact that it is close to home and feels like home while I am away from home. Being an early college student, I feel uneasy on campus but with the professors and some nice students, it makes me feel right at home. I am unsure of how long I will stay at FSU considering I am a highschool senior, but I really love the campus.
As a first generation student at Fayetteville State University I am very happy to be attending this university. I have advanced in my education and will continue to progress and move forward while attending this university.
I like how Fayetteville State University is a family, nobody is left behind. We all come together and speak to each other, even if we don't know each other. I also like how the classes are small. it makes me have a bond with my teacher and meet other students. The change I would like to see at Fayetteville State University is more programs at this school and more activities on campus for students. I would also like to see the bookstore being on campus instead of off campus. Some students don't have cars or transportation to get around. It will be a good idea to have that resource on campus.
What I like best is the college is big enough to be known but small enough for my instructors to know my name! I like the fact that going to FSU has afforded me the chance to play the sport I love while I get a chance to grow and to get a quality education.
The campus is lively and well kept. The students are very friendly and nice! The professors have good attitudes and make sure you will suceed. The dorm rooms are clean and there’s always RA’s on call to assist you when you need it.
This is my second year here at FSU. Fsu is a great school transferring here was one of the best ideas. I was able to gain knowledge in my Social Work Courses. The campus is very clean. The campus is well protected. The chancellor is always around helping student and making the university better. The alumni was a very big help, they support fayetteville like no other. Our city our Team.
I believe FSU's student life is very average, nothing actually special. Though the professors that I've had so far are not particularly caring about their students and weather they actually understand the material. The students academic life could be highly improved by better professors.
I love the small "family-like", close knit environment provided by FSU, but I would like to see more renovations made to the campus.
A great HBCU to go to for sure! I've enjoyed my time there learning these last two years and look forward to completing my degree from here soon.
This is the only college I have been to, so I cannot compare to say it is good or bad. They try to keep the students active, they always have something on campus going on.

What I would like to see change is the removal of all the mold in most of the buildings. Most of the buildings are very old, that is understandable, but they need to keep up to date with it! What is the point of paying almost a thousand dollars a semester for a good dorm if said good dorm has mold in it? Surely, many students have complained, and I would know since they would sometimes talk to me about it.
My name is Ronnie Woolard; I’m currently a Business Administration student at FSU. I am on track to graduate in Spring 2019! Sense attending FSU SPRING 2018 I've received so much information on how to become a better student as well steps to take to develop and further along my career once I graduate. My advisor make sure that all of her students stay on track with what classes are needed and offered. FSU makes you feel like family and seems to have the best interest for me. Spring 2019 is my graduate year and I cant wait to use some of the things I've learned at FSU to reach my career goals.
Fayetteville State University is a really great college. So far I have really enjoyed it. The professors are really nice, the classes are very well coordinated, the diversity is amazing, the students that attend are friendly and outgoing. This is a college for anyone. The faculty are super nice and will help you with anything you need. Professors are willing to go out of there way to help students succeed. The tutoring services that are available are really helpful and not only this but they are offered in a variety of subjects including English, Math, Writing and many others. The campus is really beautiful. Aside from all of this, Fayetteville State University is also affordable.
Fayetteville State University is a small, HBCU in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The environment is quiet and friendly staff members around campus. The classes are fairly easy and the professors are quiet helpful if your struggling.
I have loved all of my classes, teachers, and classmates. It really feels like the perfect learning environment.
Start Your Review of Fayetteville State University
The atmosphere is different than other schools. The campus life is fun and there are plenty of activities and organizations to join.
I like Fayetteville State University because everyone is a family and they don't leave anyone out. When I went on tours, it really was good to see what's like to live on your own and be around others. What I would like to see change at Fayetteville State University is the Admissions of office could change by helping undergraduates better with applications and letting students know ahead of time what else they need and to know if you have gotten accepted or not.
I have enjoyed my experience with FSU and the only thing I would like to see changed is the response time from administration. Response time from professors is amazing!